Chapter 4 - The Truth (Part 1)

At the house in Sasha's bedroom night time~
Sasha Pov: ha~..this days...I feel...kinda attracted to [your name] it's like I got a feeling that I know her but where?. While I was still in my thoughts Mafu's voice made me snap out of it "Sasha! can you tell [your name] that dinner is ready once she's done showering!"."yeah sure!".
Your Pov: "ha~ what a relaxing bath~". After bathing I wore my pajama than went out the bathroom and into my room which is also Sasha's room. When I entered the first thing I saw was Sasha laying on the bed looking at me and said "oh hi Sasha!"."mm..anyway Mafu told me to tell you dinner is ready"."oh ok I'll go down in a couple of minutes why don't you go down first"."yeah sure". After he went down I hang my towel and put my old clothes into the basket than went down to join the others. "Ha~ as usual eating borscht again".you thought going to your sit and eating borscht. "So what are we going to do tonight since tomorrow it's weekends holiday so we can stay up late"."mmm...Oh! I know lets watch a movie called Shrine Maiden (I just made up the movie hope you guys don't mind) so how about it (name)-chan"."sure Mafu"."ok so that's decided after we eat will watch a movie".
Movie Time~~~~~^~^•~•
Mafu Pov: Ok let's get started oh! almost forgot to make the popcorn don't start the movie first ok guys"."ok we won't" I heard (name)-chan said. 'Ha~ it's nice that (name)-chan is staying with us she makes the house looks brighter and lively' I thought than started making popcorn. After I was done making the popcorn I saw something went past the kitchen window " ha What was that?"."Mafu are you done with the popcorn yet?". Hearing (name)'s voice I shrug it off what I just saw and said "yeah I'm done"."than what are you waiting for come on to the living room Mafu-chan!"."ok ok I'm coming!".
In the middle of the movie (still Mafu's Pov)~~~~^-••+•
When we where half why into the movie we suddenly heard a knock on the door and I was going to go see who it was when (name) said "oh! I'll get it" and went to answer the door.
Your Pov: When I opened the door I saw a girl with light green hair,blue eyes and school uniform standing there ."um..hello my name is Ayako Minoki (actually she was suppose to be Ayana Minase but since this story is after everything in the anime I made up a character that is another friend of Mafu and she is working with Adept the evil people corporation and after that she'll reveal herself later in the chapter that she's evil and others I'll explain later) is Tomo and Mafuyu home?"."(name) who is it?!" hearing Mafu shouted you shouted back saying "I believe it's your friend Mafu she said her name is Ayako"."oh! Ayako coming" after she said that I saw her walking over here. "hi Ayako What brings you here"."oh!..u.u.um I was wandering would you like to have a slumber party only for girls only and may we slumber party at your house if you agree to want to have a slumber party"."umm..ok why not please come in and let's start slumber party later because right now where in the middle of a movie"."oh I don't mind so what movie are you watching" following Mafu to the living room and siting at the sofa in front of the TV with us Ayako ask "oh we're watching Shrine Maiden"."oh may I watch it with you guys"."of course besides we're having a slumber party and your staying for the night".
Ok guys here's another chapter but only half of the chapter and I'm sorry if there are wrong grammars or spellings and please vote,like and comment.Rain-chan•¥•