We slowly drift apart, getting things sorted for the first lessons before heading down to the classroom. I take my normal seat and wait for the test, trying to not let my eyes droop shut. As soon as its placed in front of me I try my hardest to race through it so that I can relax for a bit.

I can sense Imogen writing away beside me and it's oddly comforting. I also sense when she freezes and discreetly looks up at me. I make sure to keep my eyes down, trying to look like I'm focusing on the test. My heart beats painfully and I bite the inside of my lip out of nervousness.

After what seems like hours, she looks away from me and returns to the test. I silently pray that she's still as oblivious as I would like her to be, though I don't think that's the case.

As soon as the lesson is finished she jumps out of her chair and races off down the corridor. My eyes follow her as she goes, only to be interrupted by a hand falling on my shoulder.

"What was that all about?" Peter mutters.

"No idea." I lie, trying to convince myself just as much as I'm trying to convince him. "How did you find the test?"

"Ok, bits of it were tricky but I think I did well in the end." He smiles in relief and I feel oddly proud of him.

"Good. Good." I mumble absentmindedly, my brain whirring away and thinking of a million different scenarios and ideas in my head that will never come true or are just my mind getting overworked and frantic. "Yeah, anyway, I'll catch up with you in a bit. I've just got something to do."

"Ok, do you want me to tell Professor Binns that you've gone to the medical wing."

I look at him with gratitude and relief. "Thank you so much, he won't question you, and if he does, just blame it all on me." I thank him.

"Don't worry." He grins. "Teachers hardly give me a second glance."

"Thanks." I repeat. "I owe you one."

I head off in the same direction that Imogen left and keep my eyes open for anything that might tell me exactly where she went. I look down each corridor, look in every open room that I can, until I find her.

Her head is leaning on the desk in the middle of the library as if she's exhausted and sick of the world unfurling in front of her. Scattered in a semicircle around her head, various textbooks lie with their spines up, all marked on particular pages. I try to inch my way forward to get a better look at the titles and almost knock over a precariously placed stack by my feet.

She jumps at the sudden sound and I quickly dart behind a shelf, hoping to look like an innocent student hunting for a book if she catches a glimpse of me. Through the gaps in the shelves I see her shake her head and turn back to the books, pounding her fists into her skull angrily.

She suddenly stops. Angrily throwing all the books into a pile on the desk and walking back out. I shrink back into the corner between shelves as she passes, shaking her head and mouthing something wordlessly. To me, she looks as if she's having an internal argument with herself, torn between two sides. I know all too well what that's like.

As soon as she's out of eyesight, I head over to the pile of books she was studying. I flick frantically through the pages and my stomach drops as I realise what they all have in common.

Werewolves.

She knows.

----

Aloha everyone, how are you today?

Ugh, I'm going back to school tonight, boarding school sucks at times. Anywayyyyyy I finally finished watching Captain America : Civil War and oh my good glob Tom Holland as Spiderman is beautiful. I'm mixing with ideas for a new fanfic for him. Also for QuickSilver in X-Men.

So I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, it's been half term and I've been busy with work and holidays and being sociable which is strange for me.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha I'm so tired of humans.

QOTD : what's all your schools like??

Mines good on the whole but I just get so tired and frustrated. I honestly sometimes think that ME + SCHOOL = ANXIETY + STRESS.

Stay awesome my little unicorns xxxxx

P.S. Did you know that I try to read every single comment you guys make on this story? Haha, some of your reactions are my lifesaver.