Rationally Loony●•· *CURRENTLY EDITING*

╔═════════════════════════╗ 

                                                                    ● Яαтισиαℓℓץ Ⓛⓞⓞⓝⓨ●

                                                                   By: G1N4[Daisy123] (Gina)

                                                                      ●PROLOGUE●

                                                      ● Five Steps to a Successful Murder ●

                                               ╚═══════════════════════════╝ 

                       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You see, I’m trying to write my story, but it’s so difficult!

I have no tables, no real pens or inks, not an object insight at all!

The room is way to bright. . . I wish I could tell them to possibly paint the walls a darker shade. It just blends too much with all of the white in this room, it makes me dizzy.

I’m sorry, I’m getting off topic. So what was I saying? Oh yes! Absolutely, my writing, yes! Thank you! I shall continue trying to write, even with all of this weight on my hands and body.

My means of constriction continue to protest with their awfully familiar clattering screech. But who am I to take orders from a piece of metal? Me?

That would be the day! The great hero Anthony Lancaster takes orders from links!

Please! I’ve already saved the world a great deal of annoyance with my abilities, yet the story book always closed its withering pages with the same twist of fate. Winding up back in this place I have come to call a home. If it really can be categorized.

Ah! But I manage to save a title to this account!

                                                                    “Five WaysTo Kill A Man”

                                                                     By Anthony Lancaster.

Oh- I've probably spelled out each word in my head but a variety of times.

Oh! I’m just so overjoyed you took the time to arrive! I’ve never been visited by a publisher before! Although I should’ve, countless times. . .

You see, apart from being a hero in the shining of the moon like in my past, I took my more restless nights writing poetry and novels. It has developed into a full time occupation, as it would seem that the world no longer requires my assistance in its hardships with mankind.

I have yet to see someone who appreciates the art I create. No one will ever understand the meaning of my words and the wisdom they withhold.

Oh well. . . I suppose the universe is not ready.

I wait away the days for when the moment will arrive to let my passions soar into the minds of our precious, awaiting youth.

But I guess you could say I gave up on the whole ‘Writing fiction and poetry’ idea, and moved on. I moved on to something more inspirational.

More poetic than any of my pieces filled with alliterations and scribbled with a careful hand as if handling the wounded wing of a dove.

Grander than that of my tales of the knight rescuing the princess that should soon be his loving bride.

As astonishing as the climax in which the man pulls a life ending twist on his one true admiring soul.

Yes. . .

Yes, mine shall be far more breathtaking and life changing than those.

It will make people see, think, realize. . .

It will make people realize that I was never wrong. That I am a genius.

That I am what can only be described as Anthony Lancaster!

But alas. . . I’m afraid this narrative cannot be shared if it does not encompass a pair of ears, willing to be cupped gently and whispered into.

You see, In order for this tale to unfold, it will need a pair of quick fingers to fold it first.

That’s me.

So who will untangle it? Will it be you?

Don’t be afraid. . .

It won’t hurt.

A paper-cut is the worst of your fears.

So, dear friend, are you but willing to listen to me?

I want to spin you a tapestry of imaginative winds, with a single lace of truth to tie it together.

So what’s the truth then?

Well, in this case. . . everything!

This is an auto-biography! The tale of my times as a hero!

That is. . . Before I was turned on by my fellow man.

Those vile insects! Tossing me into this dank cell like one would flick a piece of filth of their coats! Behead them I would say! 

Oh! - I apologize so very much sir! It seems to be that I have lost my temper there for a moment. I-I reassure you, I’m more than fine, but thank you for the concern.

Anyways, you are here about my story, kind gentleman, and I pledge you will not be disappointed!

Just take these worn-down pages from my palm. Open them. That’s right. . .  Gently now.

Now peer down to their words. Go on, don’t be afraid.

Like I said, a paper-cut is the worst of your problems.

But then again… I guess that’s a lie. Considering what I am sure they’ve told you about my times before this prison of a room.

Are you aware of what building you’re in? The cell I am inhabiting?

No?

Oh look! Here they come now, right on cue! The guards!

Oh! Don’t leave yet! Please, remain with me, we can read the tale together! You can approve of it, I’m sure, and we can work out a publication date!

Oh, I guess you can keep it for now. Promise to return it!  Just remember the name of this building that I stay at!

                                                                   “Báthory Mental Asylum”

It’s on the sign, I’m sure you won’t forget! Have fun reading, and don’t forget to return the story with a full review!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, this is a story about a mental pacient. 

If I chose to continue this, don't feel like you have to read on, if you're not comfortable with it.

Anyways, each chapter will most likely be short and to the point. 

I hope you do continue to read and enjoy, and I'd LOVE to hear your thoughts/opinions.

Thank you!