CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Start from the beginning

"Your daughter and wife is in danger and you just laugh at me?" The younger said.

"You're getting crazy! I'm talking to Bom!" Tabi explained and chuckled.

"I heard you saying Dara's name! And... And its like she hostaged the girls!" Jiyong defended. "Dara's using Bom's phone so she'll get her ransom!"

"Ppabo-yah! They aren't kidnapped! I was joking with Dara earlier!" Tabi cleared and laughed hysterically at Jiyong. The other man was left embarrassed on what he did. He lowered his head and grew red.

"Mianhae. Here's your phone." Jiyong handed the phone to Seunghyun and covered his face by his palm.

"Aww.. Look Dara! Your Yong-yong is embarrassed!" Laughed Tabi as he spoke at the phone.

"Yah! You're the worst friend!" Jiyong complained and just stormed his way to his room. Tabi, still out of breath from the laugh he had earlier.

"You're bullying him again , Top!" Dara protested. "My poor dragon got embarassed!"

"If you saw him, he was really cute." Tabi smiled.

"Of course. He is always cute." Dara complimented.

"Said the woman who loves him most?" Tabi smirked. "Don't make a fool out of me. Your dragon is gonna get his 29th year and you still treat him like a baby."

"Of course. He'll forever be my baby." Dara smiled and blushed.

Later on , the phone call was dropped by Tabi as he remembered doing something else.

On Jiyong's situation, he's been rolling on his bed , head really hurting.

"What is the meaning of that Yong-yong? Why does hyung speak to Dara the way like they are really close? Why am I like this? Why am I jealous?" He filled his mind with what he thinks nonsensical questions. "This isn't me anymore."

He immediately stood up and went downstairs to the kitchen. He grabbed something to eat and ate there quietly. He looked at his 1/4 eaten ice cream gallon. He thought of getting bread and dip it on what he is currently eating. He did what he think is tasty and started eating again. He enjoyed the taste of caramel within the two pieces of bread. It relieved his stress and is now more lighter in mind.

Later on , half way through , his phone vibrated as a sign that someone was calling. He took the phone out as it revealed the caller ID. His mood changed quickly.

"I'll attend. Don't worry." He said , answering the call.

"This is not about the case. I wanted to talk about you-about your life." Yoona replied.

"So you don't consider the case a part of my life?" He said sarcatically.

"Jiyong just... Listen." Yoona started off again. "I'll let this case go and I'll even tell you your past before the coma... If you give me what I want."

"You told me it isn't about the case and you just mentioned it after  6 seconds. You're crazy. This phone call is over." He irritatedly answered.
"Stop blackmailing me. See you in the court within a week."

Jiyong was fast to drop the call. He really got pissed off and knowing her, she will most likely do everything to get what she wants. He shut the power of his phone and continued with his snack.