027 | HINATA SHOYO + KAGEYAMA TOBIO

COPS警官

COPS

Hinata stared Kageyama who kept his gaze at the dark alleyway. They were dressed as civilians and undercover cops because they were partners in a mission to capture the culprit who murdered several innocent civilians.

"Can you move to the right?" Hinata complained, jumping behind Kageyama's shoulder, as it blocks him from seeing the place.

Kageyama stopped and turned around to look at Hinata, "You'll just get in my way, dumbass." He scowled before continuing to walk.

The small boy followed his partner and crossed his arms, sighing, "That's why you're called the King because you keep bossing everyone around."

Kageyama ignored Hinata's statement and still investigated the dark alleyway. They were looking for (l/n) (f/n) because she was the murderer who killed Sugawara Koushi, a friend of the two cops.

Kageyama opened the door to the motel (f/n) was staying at and saw the receptionist, lighting a cigarette when there is a prohibition sign that no one must smoke.

Hinata was scared of the receptionist. With his bulky appearance, and blonde wig and makeup, it made Hinata shiver.

"What can I do fer ya?" The receptionist asked, blinking at Kageyama.

"Where is (f/n)?" Kageyama questioned to the receptionist, pointing his gun at him.

The receptionist hid behind the counter and gave them the key to her room. "Second floor room 296." The man stared at Kageyama's back dreamily.

The cops rushed upstairs, a gun in their hands as they kept it hidden behind their jackets. Once they reached the front of her room, they both stopped.

"We should kick open the door." Kageyama suggested to Hinata who shook his head and stopped Kageyama from doing so.

"The receptionist gave us the keys!" He bickered on his tiptoe.

"Kick!"

"Key!"

"Kick!"

"Key!"

"Shut the fuck up!" The door swinged open, revealing you in a nightgown, "I'm trying to sleep!" You glared at the two before closing the door.

The two stopped their bickering and looked at the door. Kageyama knocked and stood still.

"WHAT IS IT? DO YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO SLEEP HE-"

"Miss (L/n) (f/n), you are under arrest for murdering Sugawara Koushi." Hinata showed off his police badge making you frozen in your position.

Kageyama smirked and pushed Hinata before pulling out his gun and licked it, a trail of saliva left. "Why don't we kill her instead, Hinata?" Kageyama's eyes were full of lust for blood.

Hinata perked up and quickly cuffed Kageyama and kicked the gun out of his hands, you stood still in your position.

After the man successfully cuffed Kageyama, Hinata gestured for you to open the door for them to come inside.

Hinata's bubbly appearance disappeared as he remained calm, tying the rope on Kageyama's wrist.

"(F/n)-san, are you surprised that we found you?" Hinata smirked smugly and Kageyama was surprised that the innocent and naive boy had this side of him.

You snorted. "I led you here." Before you inched towards Hinata and clapped your hands. The lights were closed, Hinata and Kageyama were suddenly in a brand new room with a projector in front.

You came into view with a red head beside her. The red head man sat in front of them, with a very sharp knife in his hands.

"I'm Akashi." He introduced himself, leaning on the chair he sat at. "Just listen to what she says or it would be the end of your very lovely promotion."

Hinata and Kageyama was surprised. They keep competing with themselves just because of a promotion so why does this guy know it?

The two just nodded and Akashi also nodded, tossing the remote to you who stood at the side of the projector.

The screen showed both of their backgrounds, their bloodtype, full name, friends, address of their home, their families and their friends.

"I know all of your personal information. I'm not afraid of you." You said sternly, pushing another button.

The picture showed Sugawara Koushi, a motherly senpai of theirs who kept reminding them to eat and sleep before and after work, and a lovely girl beside him, a girl they didn't know.

"He was my husband." You stated, pointing at the girl beside the man. "Of course you didn't know because I am a secret agent."

Hinata and Kageyama frowned. What secret agent, where exactly do you work and who exactly do you work for?

"I work in a secret agent company. A one the police didn't have information. Nekomata-san formed our group and presented us to the president as the secret agent squad. We were formed to solve cases secretly." You started to tell them. "I so happen to recieve my Husband was killed and I need to take revenge on it."

"But why are you giving us this information?" Kageyama inquired as he got a knife in his hands, cutting the rope.

"Because you will help me catch the killer."

• • •

"Where exactly are we?" Hinata and Kageyama chorused, asking the you who sported overalls. They too were wearing one with different colors that is, trying to impersonate a farmer.

They are currently in a farm in America, pretending to be the Jacobs family who lived a peaceful farm life.

"We are in America." You answered through gritted teeth. "We suppose to deliver farmables to a company."

"Aren't we trying to capture the culprit?"

"Nonsense, okay! Just... shut up." You killed the engine to the car as you approached the employee who needed supplies.

"Good Evening Sir." You greeted with an accent munching on a bubble gum.

"Is my supplies here?" He asked with such haste.

"Are you in a hurry or something? My boys are getting it." You pointed at the 2 cops, busily putting down the heavy sack of potatoes.

"Can they be faster?" The employee rolled his eyes, getting more and more impatient every minute.

"C'mon Gordon! Thomas!"

The 2 quickly handed over the sack of potato as they loaded the truck with it.

"As we agreed, a million dollars." The employee inched forward, whispering to your ear.

"Heh." You said, lurching the sharp knife Akashi gave you with a poison in the tip of it making him die in an instant.

"Is he the culprit?" After seeing that you already killed the guy, the two cops jogged to you and examined the body.

"I am sure, but something just doesn't feel right." You clicked your tongue and crouched down, seeing that the skin of the chin was withering.

"Its a face mask!" Hinata pointed out, as you patted his shoulder for noticing the mask and pulled it off.

To reveal Sugawara Koushi himself.

• • •

school sucks and so does this one shot

requested by my child ; _kuroko_tetsu_