c u a t r o

Tiana's POV

I scoff. He can't be serious.

"Can you stop playing please? I'm trying to have a stress free night Nate."

He sighs again and opens his mouth to talk once again.

"Tianna really? I tell you something like that and the first thing you think is that its a joke?"

What the actual fuck.

"Okay. Nate you say you like me yet you danced with at least 7 girls tonight." I say with confusion laced in my voice

Nate shakes his head.

"I did it to make you jealous."

"Why would you make me jealous if you didnt even know I liked you?" I ask looking to him who was looking at the road with a soft expression

"I really should have thought of that... But Tianna i'm serious when I say that." Nate says as he stops at a red light.

"Nate. Did you know that Avalon spent sixth and seventh grade obsessed with you? You rejected her yet she still had the biggest crush on you." I state looking him in the eyes.

His eyes down "No I didn't know that. But at the same time, she got over me because i'm nothing special. But you? Tianna! Look at you. I'm hooked like a fish, and i'm never getting off."

The light turns green and he turns his head back to the front to drive.

"Nate. You are known for being the hugest fuckboy in the school. Why can't you just keep fucking the 7 girls a week and get a variety?" I ask rubbing my temples as I put my head down

"Exactly. I barely have sex with them Tianna. I'm trying to prove to you that i'm serious about this. I only want you baby." he says with a big goofy smile attached to his face.

Cute.

No. Im not gonna do this cliche I magically fall in love with you shit.

"I believe the you like me stuff. But trust me you're gonna forget it in about a week." i scoff

Nate smacks his teeth.

"If you didn't know, I've had a crush on you since 4th grade."

I roll my eyes

"Quit all that lying Nate." i say

Nate shakes his head and he sighs as we pull up to my driveway.

"If you liked me you wouldn't have wait eight to nine years to tell me." I say looking to him

"There's a thing called being nervous. Plus, I didn't want it to seem like I rejected Avalon for you."

"Okay so where does this leave us?" I ask him with a confused face.

He looks me in my face and looks at my lips back to my face and shakes his head and sighs.

"I want to kiss you so bad you don't even know." Nate says looking down

"Why didn't you do it?" I ask out of curiosity

"Because I could probably taste him on your lips. and I want the real deal, not a kiss out of sympathy." Nate says looking at me

There was a quick moment of silence that was spent just looking in each other's eyes.

"I don't like you like that Nate. I really am sorry, but just as much as you would taste him on my lips I could probably taste 4 different hoes on just your top lip." I say grabbing my phone from in the cup holder and opening the door.

"Bye Tianna, I hope you have a good night. You don't have to believe me but i'm going to show you. Expect every angle of cliche until you let me take you out." Nate says

I scoff

"Sure fuckboy."

"Goodnight goodgirl." Nate says as I close the door.

Does he really think i'm gonna give in to some gifts?

This night has been one of the most bullshit nights I have had in a while.

I make my way into the silent house. My parents are on vacation for a week. They left yesterday and I already miss my mommy.

I make my way to my room and change into an over sized shirt and bunny slippers with ease.

I walk downstairs to watch Netflix.

I get to the living room and play my favorite show to forget what happened tonight.

Yikes.

I kissed Sam? Nate likes me? What in the world is happening to my life where I have to think those two things in the same night?

Just as an episode of pretty little liars finishes up my phone recieves a text.

It from Sam and it says:

Sammy ✨: I had fun tonight. We should do it again sometime.

I smile at the text. I don't like Sam like that but it's always nice to know the person you hang out with liked your presence.

I text back I had fun too and put my phone on the coffee table again and watching another episode of pretty little liars and falling asleep.

-'-
Wordcount: 866

This is the end of the chapter. I really hope you liked it.

Thank you for all of tbe support lately btw. Im glad you guys are giving me some type of feed back.

See you next update.

-babygirl j 👑