chapter 1

A/N I do not own AVP or any of the plot and characters.

All rights to this Fanfiction and its plot and plot changes goes to

PraetorianAlpha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I headed through the winding halls and passages, I noticed  something strange in the tunnels. An unusual amount secretion on the  walls. Something wasn't right. I quickened my pace, leaping onto the  wall and racing along the side. So, you must be like, how is he running  on the walls? Well, I forgot to mention I'm a xenomorph. I have a wicked  cool sharp as hell tail blade, sharp claws and teeth, an inner mouth,  no eyes, and a dome shaped skull. Most other xenos go on two legs, only  occasionally on all fours, but unlike them, I'm a runner, not a drone or  a warrior. I can go on two legs, but I prefer my standard four legged  stance. Anyway, as I shot through the tunnel, I felt Her enter my mind.

"Why do you come?" she hissed in my mind. (Xenomorphs communicate telepathically.)

"Where is everyone?" I responded.

"Out hunting and patrolling, like YOU should be!" she spat, her anger and annoyance raging through my mind.

"Mother, I apologize for my tardiness, but I have important news, which the entire Hive should be present for." I said. I felt her considering.

"Very well, I will summon your brothers and sisters." With  that, she exited my mind. I quickly leaped onto the ground and entered  one of the many vents that dotted the Hive. These led to our sleeping  chambers, and to the Queens Throne Hall. I slid out and presented myself  to Mother, dipping my head. She was our caretaker, the Queen Xenomorph.  She ruled the Hive. She was now attached to her egg sack, and was  sealed onto the throne by the secretion. I settled into a corner, my  black skin blending in perfectly with the dark corner. Mother threw back  her head, and screeched, a sound that rapidly called the rest of the  Hive together. A dull thud echoed through the room, the sound of  thousands of xenomorphs flooding the tunnels to reach the chamber. They  settled in, climbing like lizards on the walls, and roof and corners.  The room was packed soon.

"Hi Fastclaw." a soft voice echoed in my head. Turning, I saw a lithe female drone approach me. I purred.

"Hi Ribhead." She  was one of the many drones in the Hive and one my closest friends.  However, what set her apart from the drones was that she had a smaller  slightly ridged head, like a warrior. Yet she was no warrior. They were  bulkier, meant for fighting and protecting Mother. She and other drones  tended to repairing the Hive walls, and attending Mother.

"Why has Mother called us?" she asked.

"I have information the Hive should know about." I replied. Her tail lashed excitedly.

"What news?"

"You'll see." I answered. Mother's voice suddenly cut through all our heads, silencing us immediately.

"Fastclaw has news for us." she  announced. She beckoned me forwards as sea of surprised hisses and  growls rippled through the room. I bounded up to the front, where a sea  of eyeless domed faces turned towards me.

"I was out hunting today near the ridge. If you go up over it, there is a colony of humans starting to build there." I explained. A cacophony of deafening howls and screeches echoed through the Hive.

"We can't let them build!" shrieked one xenomorph in particular. Everyone stopped and turned towards him. Six stepped forward.

"You all know they took me prisoner and how they treated me. (Play AvP for Xbox Six is main character) Some of you here are from the compound." he said. He lashed his tail. "I will lead the patrol to destroy them." he said. Instantly, many others started claiming a place in the patrol.