Chapter 20: Back to What You Know

Author's note: Thank you so much for the support you have given this story. I truly had an amazing time reading everyone's comments and emotions which gave me motivation to write this story. I have some ideas about a new story but I haven't written anything (I will be writing soon though!) I think I'm happy on how I'm ending this story, making it any longer would have been a drag. I wanted to be very simple. I appreciate the support for the past couple of months. 

The bass of his new produced song blasted loudly on Aubrey's wireless beats. His head nodded up and down as the music flowed beautifully though his ears. Music was the only thing that has kept his sane today. After last night's events, he didn't even want to fathom going home because there's a possibility that he'll see Robyn.

He wasn't sure if he was sorry or not but all he knows is that he feels beyond shitty for handling the situation the way he did.

The cellphone next to him had been buzzing nonstop but he did not want to talk to anyone.

After about an hour of listening to his beats, he took off his headphones to have some peace of mind.

"This a good time?" Aubrey heard a woman's voice by the door.

The voice is obviously familiar, her long gorgeous hair flowed beautifully by her shoulders and there was a somehow broken smile that she sported as she waited for his response by the door.

Aubrey stood up, showing a dainty smile on his lips. With whatever happened, he was just glad she still wanted to see him.

"Of course" he asserted.

"God, I hate you so much." she said as she started walking fast, opening up her arms to meet him.

Once she was able to wrap her arms around his neck, it didn't take long for him to hug her back and bury his face on her neck as he sniffed her perfume Chanel No. 5.

He was beyond surprised about her attitude considering the way they left things last night. Aubrey was almost sure she didn't want to see him again, let alone be welcomed so warmly. Robyn Rihanna Fenty always had a way to capture his heart and it's through these little things, even if they're not in the best places at this moment.

"Don't say anything, let me talk." she pulled away as she rested both of her hands on his lower cheeks, "Even though you won't admit it, I know deep down in that stupid heart of yours..it's me. I'm all in for you, Aubrey. I'm all yours. I want you to know that there is no one in the world that can make me feel the way you do. If it was up to me, I definitely wouldn't be here yet again professing my love to you."

Aubrey leaned his forehead on hers as his hands automatically wrapped itself around her waist. He wanted to kiss her so bad. It seemed like it's been forever since they shared a kiss when it's actually has only been less than 24 hours. There was something endearing about brazen she is and it amazes him more and more every single time.

"I'm not done.." Robyn added, "Matt and I...it's done. It took for him to say he loves me to realize how much I want you more than anyone else. I'm sorry it took me a little while, I needed to give myself that time. You're it for me and it's really too bad for you because there's no way that I'm going anywh-"

"Thank you for that." Robyn and Aubrey heard from behind them.

Matt stood by the door dumbfounded of what he just came to hear and see. The duo immediately let go of each other, standing as far away as they can to each other.

With confusion, Matt shook his head and started to walk away making Aubrey run after him.

Though he didn't have much to say, guilt came over him.