He's not gone

Kyoya's POV

I stand there as I hear gasps. "You carry bombes with you!" Ginga yelled at me as I nervously smiled. Hey they were all looking at me!

"I guess it's a old habit!" I say scratching the back of my neck." An old habit really!" Ryuga said statically. "Hey in my defense, I came from a place you have to keep your gard up or else!"

"Who is that?" Madoka asked as I frowned. "That's the Kid that was battling Kyoya earlier!" Ginga explained.

"You thought you could get rid of me that easily Tategami!" "I advice that you go back to your little hole you came from!" I snapped back and turned to face him. I was standing in front of the others so if anything happens They'll not get hurt.

"Ouch that hurts. I should be saying the same about you Tategami! All the lies you told them!" He pointed at the others and I growled. "You're just like me! A monster, lier, thief, SPY!" He shouted the last word as I tensed. The others looked taken back at the words he chose to description me.

"What's your plan! What are you going to do when you're ordered to kill them!" I clenched my fists knowing what he said was true. The order to kill them will be placed down at some point!

All this is a lie! I was sent to watch them until further notice. But to kill them! I don't think I'll be able to! I grow so close to them. "Just shut up that order won't be placed! He's not-" I was cut off by him" he's not in power anymore! It's all the Tatsouko sisters command now, so choose!" He left and I ran to the edge to see him flying off in a ship.

The others are all definitely looking at me now.

" Haruka!" I whispered a tear running down my face. My breath heavy and fear running rapidly through me. I started to get weak as my vision started to blur.

"No!" I shouted and fell unconsciously torward the crashing waves.

Man another cliff hanger!
I'm liking this story! Comment or vote if you do.
Bye ;)