Chapter 7

Alex P.O.V

I'm surrounded by three men who look ay me with a cold stare. One grabs me by the arm and shoves me to what seems to be the living room.

"Who are you really?" Harry takes out a cig lighting it up. He then looks up at me still with no reaction rested on his face.

"You can't be serious. You fúckers really think I'm a snitch?" Where the fúck is Mikey? He's the one who brought me to this shítty party.

"It makes sense. You used poor Mikey to bring you here while you were spying on Chase's operation." Harry can't really think I'd do such thing.

"How would I even have the time to call? I was in the middle of fighting Carly for fúck sake." My temper already has risen and there's no way it's going back down.

"Carly? The big àss girl?" One of the guys finally what seemed like forever says.

"You fought Carly? She got beat up hella bad." Another unknown guy says

"All finger's lead to you." Harry turns the conversation back to me

"I never did it!" I raise my voice to make this fúcker understand.

"What's going on?" Mikey comes in and joins us.

"Alex snitched the operation." Harry says sitting back down but his eyes don't leave mine.

"She's the one?" Mikey asks with disbelief

"It wasn't me." I grab a Jack's on the table chugging it. These fúckers are giving me a headache.

One of them pull it away from me. I fist my hands but breathe slowly blowing out the anger. I'm on the fúcking verge of exploding.

"It's impossible. Alex wouldn't do such thing." Mikey backs me up.

"She knocked out Carly." Harry tells Mikey bluntly. He's convincing him to his side.

"She's works for Jessie though." Mikey says to Harry. They are talking like I'm not even in they room.

"You should've said something before." One of the guys say.

"Chase, anyone can backstab Jessie. You know that." Harry again is untrustworthy of me

"What's with you? Your pointing all fingers on me. When really it could have been anyone in the fúcking party. And who does an operation at a party?!" I nearly yell at Harry who has now risen from his seat.

"Don't you ever speak to me like that. I'm this close of beating the shít out of you and could give a fûck that your a girl. I'll call Jessie." He turns his head to Mikey then leaves the room.

Harry's P.O.V

"She's the best I have. I promise you she wouldn't do such a thing. I know she may act rude bu-" I hang up the phone on Jessie who wasn't even done speaking.

I lean on the counter thinking what to do with her. I was on the verge of hitting her. She fúcking disrespected me and deserved to be beaten.

"She's didn't do it right?" Mikey enters the kitchen interrupting my thoughts.

I nod my head and sit on the counter removing the shít on it.

"I'll tell her she can go." He leaves and I grab a bottle chugging it. It spills on my shirt but could give a shít less. I never want to see her face again. Yet I still want to see her sexy body naked.

She comes enters the kitchen and leans against the sink just watching me.

"What the bloody hell do you want?" I take another chug.

"It's like you wanted me to be the snitch." She says softly. Can she just leave the fúcking house. I can't stand her in the room while I'm still in it.

"You were suspicious." I say getting off the counter.

"Yeah, to see if the house was clear of cops." She spits back

"Then why did I catch you eavesdropping?" I start closing the gap between us.

"It wasn't my intention! As soon I heard them I was gonna retreat and go back to you!" She says an inch closer to me.

"And you weren't going to say anything about you eavesdropping? That's a bit suspicious!" I feel my vein about to pop

"You know what? Think whatever the fúck you want. At least I went out and risked getting arrested for your ungrateful àss. You arrogant asshole." She mumbles the last part leaving my presence after slamming the door behind her.

"Fuck!" I throw the bottle on the wall trying to get rid of my anger somehow. Hell I want to punch her.

I need a distraction. A thought comes to me and I push Mikey aside. I pull out my keys from my front pocket and head out the front door. Unlocking my car I hear Mikey calling me

"Harry come back! We have to fix this situation!" He yells but I faintly listen when all I hear is my music blocking him.

Something has to distract me. And at this hour there's only one place I can find it.

My phone won't stop buzzing so I turn it off. Can't Mikey leave me the fúck alone.

I park my car on top the level and get out quickly. I hit up Niall but the fúcker doesn't answer. Then I move on to Zayn and he picks up.

"Hey mate, what's up?" By the sounds of it I can tell he's at the club already. I guess the party moved to the club.

"Just making sure you were at the club. I'm on my way." I press the elevator button. I persistently keep pressing until it dings.

"Good, cuz Mikey's coming to look for you. He'd figure you'd come here." I hang him up and shove my phone in my back pocket. Fúck Mikey.

I walk across the street and notice the security waving. I wave and he unties the rope for me.

"Thanks mate." I tap his shoulder while making my way in.

I look past the tables to the ladies on the poles dancing. My eyes are attached to the bra-less ones. By the looks of it she's a size D. But they look like silicone, I don't fúck with that so I look away. My preferences are natural ones.

Niall spots me and approaches me through the crowd.

"I came for Clarissa." I say and he makes a face in disappointment but wipes it.

"She's upstairs." I nod and past him on my way. A few feets away and then I'll have some fúcking peace. At least for awhile, nah I'll just keep going all night like how I do sometimes. She better be ready, because this time I'm going to fúck the shít out of her worser than most nights.

AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry It Took Long! 🙊 Enjoy and Please Comment! I Love to Read Your Comments! 😘
-KAT