All night he tried to text me, I didn't answer till the last text he sent me. 

*Harry, I told you. I can't do this. I'm not falling in love again. 

*I understand that. Baby, be mine. Be my princess. Please.

*Harry, I can't. Please, stop.

*I'm not going anywhere.

*Your band?

*After concerts, I come back here. Our tours arn't for a few months. 

*Let me think about it. Okay??

*Okay, it's late. Goodnight.

I didn't reply, Gosh am I tired. Sleep is calling my name. 

All through the night, he was in my dreams... Why does he this kind of effect on me? Surprisingly, I woke up without my mom yelling my name to get my butt out of bed. 

I put on jeans, Rolling Stone t-shirt, red Converse shoes and added my make-up. I'm still really tired. I got on the bus when it arrived. I got on the bus and saw Harry with his head down. I didn't sit with him, not after last night. We got off when we had arrived at school. Harry came up to me when I stopped at my locker."Are you avoiding me?" He asked. Okay, maybe I am avoiding him. "No, I'm not." Harry chuckled. "Good, because that would be very hard to do." Now I looked up at him with a serious face. "Actually, it really wouldn't be hard." "How's that, love?" I shook my head. "I've waiting since you and the rest of the guys were on the X-Factor so I could meet you. It's not that hard to ignore and avoid a certain someone. That's how." I walked away from the super star and went to class. 

The day went by so fast, like it wanted me to see Harry again. I hope he doesn't sit with me at lunch. By time I got to lunch Ariana, Alex and Zac were sitting waiting for me. Zac saw me and he smiled big and waved. I returned the gesture ad sat with them. Zac sat next to me, and Ari and Alex sat across from us. We all looked when Harry walked passed us... He looks like he wants to hit someone. By someone, I mean Zac. After lunch was over, Zac walked me to my locker and to math. "Hey, do you want to hang out after school?" Harry must have heard because his eyes widened, and fists were clenched tight. "Sure, why not. Well, see you later then." I smiled and walked into the classroom. I looked a very pissed off Harry. 

"So, you reject me. Now, go go after one of my friends. What the hell?" "I'm not going after anyone. I'm just being nice, I could use a few more friends around here." I said back. "You have me!" I shook my head. "You want a relationship, I don't. You barely know me!" He didn't say anything back. On the bus ride home I sat with Zac, and we talked about our lives. What's been going on, and just normal stuff. He's a really good listener. He told me about his life, his life hasn't been that well. His parents are splitting up, his girlfriend left him for another guy, and he's not getting into the college he wants because they rejected him. I feel so bad for him. I gave him a hug, he really needed one... It was my stop, Zac got off with me. My mom isn't home... again. 

We just sat around for about an hour. "Do you wanna go see a movie or something?" I ask. "Sure, sounds fun." He replied. 

We left, and got to the theater. We picked The Smurfs, and by we... I mean him. He is great to be around, I'm glad he's not pushy like Harry. Speaking of the devil, is that him?! A few seats up a head from us, I see a mop of curls. He looked at me and quickly looked away. "Zac, look up there, who do you see?" He looked up and quickly turned to me. "I see Styles, what's he doing here?" I shrugged. The movie started. We couldn't stop laughing. Zac yawned and put his arm around me, I moved closer and leaned on his shoulder. 

Harry's POV- I watched as Zac put his arm around my girl. MY GIRL. She may not actually be mine, but she will be. I will make sure of it. I came here with my sister Gemma, it's our Brother and Sister Day we have once a month. Sh'e older than me. I already told her about Rydel, Gemma saw Rydel when we walked in. As the movie went on, I could hear Rydel's amazing laugh. That should be me that she's cuddling with, not Zac. The movie finally ended now I can relax about Rydel and Zac. He's gonna pay for even toughing her. We walk out and head home. My fists are clenched together, because I'm thinking about Ry and Zac. 

The best part is, I know where he lives! This just turned into a game, lets play. I'm ready, let's go.

I drive off to Zac's house, he should be home by now. I pull along side the curb and turn off the ignition. I looked down at my knuckles, they are pure white. I get out and walk up to his front door. I tried my hardest to knock quietly. As the door opens, I see a familiar face staring back at me. "Hey man, what are you dong here?" Zac asked me. "Come out here for a sec." Zac stepped out and closed his door. We walked a little bit until I screamed. 

"What the fuck were you doing with Rydel?!" He jumped back with eyes widened. "I was hanging out with her, is that a crime?" I breathed. "Yeah, it is. She's mine!" He just laughed in amusement. "Yeah, sure. I f she was yours, then why were we cuddling at the movies? Why are we SO close? I could've kissed her if I wanted to." He just stood there smirking at me. "Don't ever touch her again, if you do I will make sure you never walk again." I inched closer to him. "Oh, please. Rydel and I will be such good friends. " Zac started walking away. I pulled him to me with his shirt clenched in my hand. I threw my fist back and it made contact with his jaw in no time. I dropped him and he just layed there looking at me. "Never touch her again." "You know what Styles? I can, and I will. She finds me a better friend than you will ever be. You want a relationship with her, she doesn't. She told me all about her past. I TOLD HER ALL ABOUT MINE! I told her everything!" He got up and walked away. Was all that true, she told him everything? Maybe Zac was right, I am pressuring her. God, I lost my girl.