Try.

I walked into the lunch hall two weeks since my arrival. I just needed some food and I could get ready to go to the  hairdressers. Since my plain dark jet black hair was boring to me I needed a change. So why not get my hair dip dyed teal and a trim to about halfway up my upper arms. Lately I had been dancing and practicing in the dance room.
I looked up and saw a poster. It was a poster for the millers studios. One of the best studios for dancing. It was for auditions for a spot on their competing team. "You know you could go do that" Luke's voice said from behind me.
"Maybe" I said shrugging my shoulders.
"Tryout are a 4:30. You have four hours"
"Might as well"
"Great" he said reaching past my to get a dink. I picked up chocolate milk and cookies.

I walked up to my room and ended up packing my dance bag. I put in my trainers, leg warmers, one leotard, one other leotard with a skirt, sweat shorts, hoodie that goes down to my knees, socks, water, chocolate and my pointe shoes. I put all of those things in my Nike bag. I had on a hoodie since it was starting to get cold in Washington. It's not as cold as Britain.
Any way I grabbed my keys and walked to my car.

I walked into the salon and a buzzer rung. I checked in and was seated. The hair dresser came along.
"Hello Daniella I'm your hair dresser Frankie" a woman that looked like she was in her 30's introduced her self.
"Hey" I said.
"So you want a trim to mid upper arm , layered and ombré in teal. Am I right?" She asked.
"Yep"
"And since it's your  first time coming you get your nails done and a foot massage"
"Okay" I said
"Just sit back and relax" she said and she got to work. She started cutting my hair.
I looked at my phone 4 hours. People came to do my nails I picked out a nice design that was acrylic and black. 
"So Daniella what are you going to do after this?"
"Well since I dance I'm going to audition"
"Oh my son dances with the millers studio is that who your going to audition for?" Frankie asked.
"Yeah" I said.
"Well good luck. Oh and whatever I say stays in the salon. Right?"
"Right" I said smiling.
"So there is so much gossip that there is in that studio. Well the free space is cause the dace captain was booted off for being a female dog" Frankie said.
"Oh really"
"Really. And they don't have any female that can do ballet"
"Well I can been doing it for fourteen years" I said.
"Woah that's long"
"Not that long I started when I was two and got my pointe shoes at eight" I said remembering my first time with pointe shoes.

Frankie started dying my hair and I was able to check the time. I had three and a half hours left.

Two hours left and the dye was being washed out of my hair. My nails were done.

My feet felt so good and they looked nice

My feet felt so good and they looked nice. They also painted my toes the same matte colour.

One hour and fifteen minuets left and my hair was done.
Frankie turned the chair around. I looked at the mirror. My hair looked amazing. It was straightened and curled into nice curls and kept in place with hair spray.