Chapter Twenty-Nine

LAST CHAP!
Jess's pov
She silently cried as she walked through the night with Jin and echo in asgard.

We erased Everyone's memories besides Adams. A Gold Color Swirled us as we got golden colored Ears and tails and are favorite color inside the ears. Mine was purple Jins was a darker purple and Echos was a Black.

I sat down a black memory cyrstal We all touched it as it showed memories

Memories-
Loki froze the time and started laughing.
"Hello Jessica~!" He said smirking
"What do you want!" I screamed
"Heh you must leave again, or I will kill them with my full power...You have two weeks jessica" he hissed and teloported away dropping me to the ground as time unfroze I cried.

----------------
"Happy birthday adam!" We all yelled hugging my child it was his 10th we all smiled.

END OF CYRSTAL

I cried and talked to mjolnir.

"If I'm needed, Mjolnir come get us.." I whispered
"Alright" Mjolnir said as we pulled up are cloaks and teloported near Phoniex drop. We walked to the gates are cloaks up.

"WHO THEIR!?!?!" Brian yelled

"We need a place to stay.." Echo said as he asked garroth and pulled us inside.

He led us to a house and we waked in smiling.

"Thank you...?" I said acting
"Oh I'm lord garroth!" Garroth said smiling.
"I'm Aphmau" I said smiling a bit only he could see are mouths.
"I'm Echo" Echo said smirking
"And I'm Jin" Jin said looking around

Soon garroth let us go and I sat on a bed and cried a bit.

"I miss them already!" I cried
"We do to.." They both said frowning.

Soon we all fell asleep until we woke up with sun in are eyes.

We got up are hoods Down and walked outside my hair was dyed a bit it Was Purple blackish and really pretty.

"LADY APHMAU!"

---------------------------------------------------------
Alright guys The book is Done! Book two out soon don't worry! I'm not gonna write 'Echos Journey' yet I'm going to be writing a Flash book if you have netflix Search up
'The flash' It's fab! I love it Nowwwww Ima start that book Today or Tm soo!

CLAWWWY OUT