Chapter Twenty-Two

Jess's POV
I was excited Zane was in jail So was the jokers daughter! My brother and sister came back! And now Adams Chatting about How he's an uncle.

"Shush Your not Related to me Sky" Me,Jin and echo Said we all started laughing I flipper my hair sassily and I did a backflip landing on my feet.

I gave Zoey Adam to hold. I felt Eletricity shoot through me and I stood still and Pbat looked at me and my Sister and brother.

"Did you Feel that?" Pbat asked We nodded
"Feel what I don't feel nothing" Steven said and it happened again and I saw Eletricity shoot through the hallway I walked out and saw a girl WITH purple hair there and A Wakanda suit on.

"Pbat get out here" I hissed catching Everyone's Attention pbat stepped out of the room and saw The girl with the Wakanda Suit on.

"Maya!" Pbat yelled (hehehe) and ran up and hugged her I held Mjolnir in my hand

"Oh sorry for Barging in I was sent by Mom and Dad" Maya said i smiled

"I can feel Asgardians here The princesses and Prince huh?" Maya said and looked at me

"Hello I am Jess or Lady thor and yes I am one of the Asgardians here" I said with a Serious voice she smiled and I returned the Smile.

We went back to the room And we introduced her to the group.

"Welcome to the Few, Maya" we all said and she dipped her head in Respect we dipped back.

Maya started to play with Adam I smiled at the heart warming scene. I Sat on the table my eye narrowed as I sighed.

I felt like we were gonna be good friends...

( mayas here! She's from Phoniex drop high | Youtuber Secret I brought her I'm because she needs a past and Stuff Now we are Rolling I shall bring more girls! :D
Told ya ten mins!
-CIAO Shadow poo)