just tell me about yourself

hey guys so this is the first story ive ever done it is probably not particularly too entertaining but i love the killers* not to give anything away* and i hate bullies... if i dont edit too often im sorry it gets hecktick here... just a foreward to anyone who would even bother to read this

please dont hate i know i make mistackes and i wont stop just cuz u compain..... jus saying

chapter one

<Hold on to me> he said

<I'm trying, you are moving to fast....>i cried

<I know.. but please all i need is for you to stay for just a few seconds> he pleads

< Im sorry, i cant> i say as my hand slips from his

all of a sudden i hear some music playing. it sounds like hummingbird from nevershoutnever!... shit. i say. as i roll of my bed and relise i was only dreaming of him again. i dont know how to tell him this, that i dream of him every night. dream of letting him go.

i get up and plug in my straightener, and head to my long mirror. i look at my hair standing exactly how it dried while i slept (on end if you were wondering). I rub the leftover makeup from my eyes and try my hardest to get it all off.

everyone is asleep, i wake up before all the them, its a relaxing time for me. at least it usually is. this morning however, all i can think about is the heart im about to break. i already know what his face will look like when i do it... he will look at me like im making the worst mistake and that he had made his when he asked me out.

now dont getme wrong i love him, but i do not want to be with him. some times he does or says things that make me feel worthless, and i cant stand hearing those words. sometimes all i want to do is break him when he calls me names... terrible names, like fag,or emo bitch.... i will leave him even if its the last good thing i do.

i comence to get ready i straighten and tease my hair... do my eyeliner like  a scene model.i know how much he hates how that looks on me... says i look "fake". But ino longer care what he tells me anymore--------- i finnally finish getting ready and head to school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont see him before the bell rings and though i dont find it too weird, it does concern me, "what if he isnt here?" i silently wonder.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im sitting in first period algebra when this kid suddenly walks in, i dont know who he is ive nevr seen him before,and i think id remember his face

he is anything but drop dead gorgeous. his eyes looked as he hadent slept in days and his mouth had scars at the sides like hed been cut, i notice how his tight pants wrap around his overly thin legs and he wears a black sweater that seems too big for him yet seems to still show just how skinny he actually is. his hair is long and black to his collarbone, about.

it seems as if his clothes were slightly damp tho it was not wet nor cold outside, he scans the classroom with a blank look and comences to walk towardsthe teachers desk, "Mr. kemp i presume" the kid say dryly to the teacher.

"Ah. yes and you must be-"

"Dont mention my name in class just call me Black" he cuts off Mr. kemp and turns to find a seat.... the only empty one (which i had failed to notice before) was right next to me. He smiles lightly at me. the only expresion he had made the whole time, but it was soon replaced as Mr. techer-figure started talking.... i want to ask his real name but as if sensing what i want to say he shoots a look in my direction and hands me a small paper that says "dont worry about my name its not your concern."

 and with what i stoped thinking about it. it seemed the best thing to do.and like that class one was over and i was terribly tired already