9-The Vows (part 2)

ابدأ من البداية

PJ stood up and walked over to me. He took the mic from my hand and turned it off. Was he not doing to say anything?

I embraced me in a tight hug. This was easily the best hug I've ever had. The happiest hug. The most proud hug.

We released and he picked the mic back up and turned it on.

"Y/N, I don't even know where to start. You are the love of my life. I could not be any more proud of anyone before In My life. As a storyteller, I now have a whole new world and a whole new chapter to tell. And As of right now, I can safely say, that this is the second best day of my life. The best was the day that you waltzed right into my life. May I have this dance, my love?" He took my hand and I nodded.

To my surprise all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen stood up as well.

We weren't even going to have a 'formal first dance'. Let alone, one with all of our friends.

PJ lead me to the open space where the bridesmaids and groomsmen lined up with each other off to the side.

Amelia with Chris. Sophie with Louis. Lana with Dan. And Kayla with Phil.

And of coarse, PJ and Myself in the very center.

Music started to play, but this being us, we weren't about to dance to any normal, formal wedding music. No way. He was going to play something Swanky.

Feeling good by Michael Bublé started to play over surround speakers hidden around our venue.

The beginning was very slow and calm. Modern even.

We stood in the middle all of our guests, forming a circle for us to dance in.

He was going to pull something striking. I could tell by his dramatic smirk.

He held be close to him by placing both of his hands on my hips. Mine were locked behind his neck.

The slow part of the song continued to play as we stared into each others eyes. I could practically look straight into his mind.

We swayed back and forth to the calm beat of the music. I was completely content.

I knew the song well and I knew that the song was about to make a fast, sharp, turn. If he was going to pull something, it would be now.

He moved one of his hands to the small of my back and the other to the middle of my back.

The fast beat hit.

PJ took me into a low dip. His left foot extended out behind my leg, he went into what was almost a kneeling position. As he did, he lowered me with him into the dip.

He hovered over me and bit his lip.

He kissed me, not like earlier, but a little more rough and messy. This one was a bit longer and more passionate.

PJ swung me back up to our standing position as the fast part of the song came back to being steady and calm.

We went back to the slow dancing portion.

Until another fast part came along.

By now my bridesmaids were lined up, holding arms. Me on the end with PJ next to me and his groomsmen next to him. We stood in the Rockéts position and did high Kicks at the best of our ability.

The song came to a stop and I turned to PJ.

"What was that!" I laughed.

"I don't know, honestly. Did you like it?"

"I absolutely loved it, baby! Did you plan this?"

"Maybe." He rocked on his heals.

"Well you did a damn good job! That dip was probably the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"ITS TIME FOR THE GARDER HUNT!" Chris yelled into the microphone and everyone cheered and laughed.

"Oh the dip... Yeah that was pretty.. Mmmm. But now I get to go searching for that white lace Wedding Garder That you have slid up one of those legs."

"Oh shit. You better keep those hands to yourself, we aren't on the honeymoon just yet." I winked.