Thanks A Lot, Hildegard

Everyone looked high and low, but Sofia's amulet was nowhere. Sofia appreciated her friends' help, but she was still furious with Hildegard for stealing her amulet. She was also angry with Amber and Clio for knowing about it and choosing not to tell her.

Before anyone knew it, the school day was over. The students were very tired from looking all over the school. They couldn't believe that Hildegard caused this problem out of jealousy.

"I cannot believe we had to look all over the school for Sofia's amulet," Hildegard pouted.

"Well, it's your fault for taking it in the first place, Hildegard," Hugo growled. "This is all because you had to wear it."

Everyone agreed with Hugo, especially Sofia, who was still furious with Hildegard.

"Why did you have to take the amulet, Hildegard?" James frowned.

"Well, the color of the amulet was so beautiful, and I wanted it to look beautiful on me," Hildegard admitted.

"We all want things, but that doesn't mean we can just take them, especially when they belong to somebody else," Clio chided her.

"I'm sorry," Hildegard apologized. "I didn't think this would happen."

"That's the problem," Clio told her. "You didn't think at all. You just took the amulet."

Hildegard looked at Sofia, who was glaring at her. Sofia also glared at Amber and Clio because they chose not to tell her about this the minute they knew it had happened.