We're All In This Together

Later, Amber, Hildegard, and Clio were in the dance studio for dance class. When they were warming up, they saw Sofia putting on her dancing shoes. Sofia turned and started glaring at the trio. The girls hoped Sofia didn't know what they were up to.

"Let's just pretend we're not up to something," Amber whispered.

Amber, Hildegard, and Clio went up to Sofia and Hugo, who were very angry.

"Sofia, how are you?" Hildegard smiled.

"Hildegard, is it true?" Sofia glared.

"Is what true?" Hildegard asked.

"Were you the one who stole my amulet?" Sofia glowered.

Hildegard was shocked that Sofia knew she had stolen her amulet. "What are you talking about, Sofia?" she asked innocently.

"Hugo told me you took it from me," Sofia revealed. "He also told me that Amber and Clio chose not to tell me."

Amber, Hildegard, and Clio were very shocked that Hugo knew what Hildegard had done and told Sofia. They wished they had known he would've done that.

"Prince Hugo, how do you know?" Clio asked.

"I was about to look for the amulet in the gym this morning when I heard Hildegard tell Amber that she stole it from Sofia," Hugo frowned. "I also heard Amber promise not to tell her. I told Sofia because she's my best friend, and she deserved the truth."

"How could you do this to me?" Sofia frowned. "Hildegard stole my amulet, and my own sister chose to keep it a secret from me."

"Hildegard, why did you take the amulet in the first place?" Hugo asked.

Hildegard didn't want to tell the truth, but when she saw how angry Sofia was, she knew Sofia deserved to know.

"Okay, yesterday I was showing everyone my new ruby necklace that use to be my mother's, but everyone likes your pink amulet more," Hildegard admitted. "I thought the color would look better on me, so I took it off you when you were doing yoga in gym class. But before I put it on, it disappeared, and so did my necklace."

"Well, since you're the reason my amulet is gone in the first place, you and I can spend recess looking for my amulet," Sofia snarled.

"We have to look everywhere?" Hildegard pouted.

"Hildegard, it's your fault the amulet is missing, so that means you have to help her," Hugo glared. He turned to Sofia and told her, "Don't worry, Sof; we'll find that amulet. I can help you."

"Me too," James smiled.

"I'll lend a hand," Prince Zandar volunteered.

"Why don't we all look for Princess Sofia's amulet?" Professor Popov suggested.

Everyone agreed to help Sofia look her for amulet. The teachers and students searched the campus for the amulet.