Chapter Two- That's what happens when you make me wet

Decicated to our amazing reader @Primadonna_Everdeen. Thank you for pestering us to update (in a good way) and remembering to tell us to update our story. You rock and this is for you. :)

Picture on the side of death>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

xxwattgirlxx: **drools watching the picture**

Legendary_Bazooka: Stop drooling xxwattgirlxx.

xxwattgirlxx: Hey don't think I didn't see you wiping your mouth awhile ago ;)

Legendary_Bazooka: Did not.

xxwattgirlxx: Did too :P

Legendary_Bazooka: Mature real mature...

xxwattgirlxx: :P

********xxwattgirlxx and Legendary_Bazooka continues to argue********* 

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. ;) 

Hey guys!!! Here's chapter two. Listen to the song on the side while reading this chapter cause it fits the scene perfectly!

'Mama help me I've been cursed'

'Death is rolling in every verse'

'Candy paint on his brand new hearse'

'Can't contain him he knows he works'

***************************************************

Chapter Two

Death's pov

Nine-hundred and sixty-nine.

Nine-hundred and seventy.

Nine-hundred and seventy-one.....

Damn. This is boring. I sighed. Life has lost all the excitement. I miss the bloodshed. I miss the fights. Why isn't anyone dying already?

Oh wait, that's supposed to be my job.Curse fate and god!

Why do they have to butt in my business? I don't get to give my opinion when they cause "natural" accidents. So why do they get to decide who gets to die?

We need democracy here!

"Can you believe it? I bought this new make-up today and it like makes my skin glow, but the sales girl there was like so rude to me and..." The girl hanging on my arm droned on and on. I felt bad for myself. Why did I ever let her see me in the first place? What on Lucifer's mind was I thinking?

Suddenly, a thought entered my mind,"When's her day?"

I took her wrist close to my face, letting her think that I was going to kiss her. I rolled my eyes as she sighed dramatically, fluttering her eyes shut.

No sweetie, just checking if I can kill you or not. Yep, what can I say? I'm a hopeless romantic.

I gasped in horror as I looked at her wrist.

Are you kidding me? Thirty flipping years? I felt pity for the boys who has to tolerate this thing!

I rolled my eyes. As I was sitting in the VIP lounge on the first floor I had a very clear view of the whole club. I scanned the bar which was packed. I watched as sweaty bodies were grinding against each other on the dimly lit dance floor. The music was blasting loudly.