Fated Death-Prologue

Dedicated to: @EvalinaIvansilvis , for that amazing cover. We loved it and that was beautiful. Follow her guys. :)

Copyright 2013 @ creepystalkers.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic or mechanic, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express permission from the author or publisher.

Nice way- Please don't copy it guys, we gave our heart and soul into this!!!

Our way- Copy it and we will make sure that Death stalks your pretty little ass!

SERIOUSLY.

************************************

PROLOGUE

Someone once told me, "When Someone stands in the way of true justice, you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the back."

That's the way the world works. That's the way I work. Justice shall be served. No one shall be spared. Pity will be given by none. And vengeance will soon shall be mine.

************************************

Hey lovelies!!

This is a joint account by @xxwattgirlxx and @Legendary_Bazooka.

Our story continues in chapter one. Please Read, Vote and Comment!!
And Follow us please!!
We worked really hard for this and we would appreciate if you read our story and give us your opinion.

<3<3<3<3

-creepystalkers