Chapter 12: the end for this book

Hey!
Yes I updated this will be the last update for this book and then the SEQUEL!~! But still I hope you enjoy this chapter and I hope you enjoy!

M
O
N
D
A
Y
:
I woke up.. Sadly.

I looked up to see a mop of silver hair.

Peter I'm so sorry

I started to cry into his chest, I started to feel a hand on my shoulder.

He pushed me a bit as I continued to cry, he looked at me with sad eyes.

"Hey if you leave we can still talk, if you stay then I will make sure you stay with me" he said as we hugged.

"We have to go after lunch" I said as I stayed there and cried an clung onto Peter for dear life.

I stood up and went to get my last mail to see that my rent, yes I lived in a rented house, was over and that the owner was coming home.

Why? WHY I ASK YOU!
I can't stay with Peter my stuff and furniture won't be able to fit, I...... Can't..........

Stay

I started to tear up, but I held it in, I cannot believe that my life is now depending on one choice. My choice.

I stood up and got my wallet to set on the coffee table.

Then it hit me.

My parents friend lived here but stayed at Australia for 18 years. I had to leave and some how bring my parents study with me.

But one things for sure, I had to sell my instruments or at least donate them.... Yeah donate them not sell donate.

I chose the ones that were old or my favorite, and teleported the rest to different music schools leaving notes saying that I have given it them.

Peter soon came downstairs as I started to cook.

"What happened to the instruments?" He asked as he hugged me from behind.

"I gave most of them away" I said "why?" He tilted his head to that his hair was at my neck, "because my parents friend lives here and asked my parents to take care of it for 18 years, so I gave it to some music schools" I said "where will you st-" he cut himself so that I could still have time to think, stay or leave "I'm scared Peter" I said as I chocked back a sob and finished cooking teleporting it on a plate just in case it would fall if I did it manually.

"I don't care as long as I can hear, read or see your face, voice and letters I will still love you" he said "hey why don't we watch something for the last time, for old time sake?" I asked as we finished the food and washed the dishes.

"Let me guess.... Free! Eternal summer?" He asked as I took out the computer and went to the file singing part of their song "make us free na splash kasaneta! Hikari no kontrosta abite, feel so free na kyou tobikomou, oretachi no bran new blue yeah omoi omoi min sei sei sei a oh Jiburinashiku kick kick kick a oh!" I ended the song as I started playing the first episode hugging Peter closely.

Peter's POV
Today might be our last day, maybe I'll beg, but that would be selfish. No I'll support her no matter what....

"Love you y/n" I said as I felt her cheeks burn up.

"Luv ya too.... Goofball" she said, I chuckled at her nickname for me, and kissed her neck earning a giggle.

I love you

(12:00)

It's time

I got my goggles as she took her own pair, one thing I need then we can go. "Wait.... Um I have to get something sorry" I said as I sped to my basement and got the box.