Chapter 7

Thursday:
I woke up to a feeling of something wet on my face.

I open my eyes to see aphda. "Hi aphda how did you get here?" I asked as I sat up and pet her on the head. She barked in response, as she did that she disappeared and appeared on the other side of the couch, she barked again and appeared in front of me "how did you?" I asked in shock. She barked again and pointed at me "me?" I asked she nodded her head "how?" I asked as I played with my mana she barked at my hand pointing to the silver dust in it. "My mana?" I asked she nodded in response.

"Peter wake up I have a surprise for you" I sang into his ear "hey, what time is it?" He asked "only ten" I said "TEN?!" He shouted making aphda and me cover our ears "Jeez lower your voice Peter" I said as I removed my hands from my ears "sorry I thought I would wake up earlier, you know I don't really need sleep so.." He trailed of as I picked up aphda and teleported the bowl and food in the basement and prepared her food. "So what's the surprise?" He asked as e snaked his arms around my waist from behind. "You'll see" I said as I sat down and waited for aphda to finish.

After aphda finished I snapped my fingers telling her to teleport to me, as she did she appeared in Peter's arms "woah where did she get that!" He asked as he pets her on the head "I guess I gave her teleportation by accident when I was disinfecting her" I said "well at least we know she's our dog now right?" He asked, I giggled and nodded "anything in mind for today?" I asked "how about we stay at your house today" he said "why my house?" I asked as I stood up and teleported to the couch with a Twinkie and a ice pop in my hand "why not your house?" He asked as he took the Twinkie and ate it "fine but you're not going to find anything you like there it's just books, instruments, and more books" I said as I ate my ice pop "hm books or instruments" he said as he used his hands to look like a weighing scale, he tilted his head to his left hand "what's that instruments you say books are lame and instruments are better?" He said as he looked at me with a smirk "fine we'll stay at my house" I said as I find he'd my ice pop with speed.

As I teleported us to the house I lead Peter to my instrument room where you can see all kinds of instruments "wow" is all he can say "this is amazing" he said as he touched the piano, the guitar, the drum, the flute, and soon he came to my ukulele section where I have various kinds of ukuleles." Do you play all of these?" He asked as he strummed my first ukulele "yeah I do, every one has its purpose" I said as I took the ukulele from his hands and tuned it "here I'll teach you" I said as I gave him the most durable ukulele, just in case he broke it, I took the old one, my first, my favorite, my mom's.

I strummed to the strings and taught Peter the G cord, Em cord, the C cord, and the D cord. Soon he was playing the first intro pretty well but then again his strumming was horrific. "Peter you need help" I said as I strummed and said the way I strummed. "How can you do this?" He said "I practice Peter. We can change instrument of you want" I said "you know what I think it was best to just stay at my house" he said

As we stayed on the couch talking about facts about mutations Peter started to hug me tighter as if he was sad "what's wrong Peter?" I asked as he loosened his grip on me "sorry I was just.......... Thinking" he said with a pause "well that's dangerous" I said as I felt the vibrations of his chest showing that he was laughing. "You're thinking about Eric aren't you" I said to him as I sat up to come face to face with him. "How did you, oh right telepath" he said "no Peter, I saw you look at Eric as if you were his son that was horrified to see his father like that. You don't need to be a telepath to know that, you just need common sense" I said as I tapped on my head "you knew" he asked "yeah I thought you would be better of without me to help you since you know he is your father" I said "I don't even know my parents much" I said as I felt for my head to feel the bump on it "hey they love you" he said as he hugged me tight "thanks Peter" I said as I thought if  Peters mom might know my parents. "Hey Peter I'll just ask some questions about
my parents" I said as he let me go and leaned in giving me a passionate kiss, I rolled my eyes and kissed back.

As we pulled away I smiled as I tried to steady my breathing, he recovered and let go of me. As I stood up I teleported myself to where magda was "hey Magda I have a question" I said she looked at me "sure anything" she said in her loving tone "did you know my parents?" I asked "well yes actually you just moved here and Peter met you when you were very young about six or four or three" she paused "it was his birthday and you came over, your parents and your auntie and uncle came as well, we went to hide the presents but then we heard an 'ouch' from the living room, we came to see that you were protecting Peter from hitting his head on the table that used to be here. You blacked out cause you must've used most of your energy to make that mana pillow. Me and your parents were very close they said that they would do anything to keep you alive, they'd die for you....." She started to silently cry, even though I knew I was crying I hugged her and that's when I saw her happiest memories.

She started to laugh, I let go as I remembered that if I touch something or someone sad I'll give them their happiest memory. "That was you wasn't it" she said as she wiped her tear. I nodded my head as she hugged me again, "thank you" she said "for what?" I asked "thank you for being alive because when your parents...... Left I thought you were gone that's when I heard crying from the other house. I asked Peter to check it since I knew no one else was there, soon enough Peter came back wit you in his arms as you cried out for your mom and dad. From that moment on I promised myself to always protect you as my daughter" she said "thanks".

I went back to the basement to find Peter asleep with aphda on his chest as she teleported from time to time but eventually landing on peters chest once more. I chuckled and got the blankets and crept up to him and placed the blanket on him, as I did so he opened his eyes and pulled me close to him as he hugged me close. "Hey" he said "how are you?" I asked he didn't answer for awhile but then replied "I'm fine I just wish I could tell him" he said "you can soon, maybe" I said "goodnight
y/n" he said "night" I said as I drifted of to sleep.

Hey! I hope you like it! Please VOTE, COMMENT, ON THIS BOOK! AND FOLLOW ME!
Please I really need to see the comments active cause it's fun to see that people want to see this book get updated. Not forcing you though.
-lemon

(Edited)