Chapter 10

Hey!
First before I get into the story, this is the tenth chapter! Double digits! And the classical music is just for fun but a shout out to the people who made it and posted it. The ones who posted it is 'JustInstrumental'
Friends:
You know it's not like 50 chapters it's just 10 freaking chapters!
Me:
I know.
Also there are 1K Views! so.. thank you! (The underlined parts are facts about me :3)

Peter's POV
I woke up to see a sleeping face in front of me. I smiled at the thought that she was mine. (Y/n) was mine. Not in a Yandere way but yeah.

I slowly got up, careful not to wake y/n up. And sat up to get her 'my rain diary', I mean who, in the entire world could write such an amazing book about rain in their life. And note that she was in grade school.

I was reading the book that she wrote, right now I was at her high school life.

December 6 (happy birthday to those who have their birthday then)

I walked down the halls to my locker, only to be stopped by a girl I front of me, I pushed up my neon orange glasses and looked up, it was my rival, r/n, she was the girl bully of the high school level, I don't know why but i was her 'favorite' to mess around with.

"Hey nerd" she started " quick question, why are you here if you know everything" she asked while she popped her gum, "I don't know everything" I said "of course you do, see, you can read my future" she said as she raised her hand in front of my face to let me read her palm, but didn't look at it, not even a glance.

"I'm not a magician or a fortune teller" I said as I pushed her hand away from my face "do it or I'll sue your mom and dad" I looked at her and was so tempted to use my mana right now

"you can't do that" I said as my mana started to form in my hand behind me, I took a step back as she took one forward, "why you scared you'll live alone?" She asked with a 'here kitty kitty kitty' tone, "no" I plainly said as I took one more step back.

It's like every step she took the lesser I say.

"Then."

My mana rises into my sleeve,

"What's."

I started to back up against the lockers, they banged as I hit them, my mana reaching the hem of my sleeves as I it was about to take her.

"The."

I stopped the mana from going any farther but if she made me more mad it would be the word-

"Problem." She finished my thoughts as the mana released itself onto her as it took over my body, my eyes filled with mana turning it into gold as my pupils and silver as its background, my hair, I can feel it change to gold and silver, as it rises up until it reaches its point.

"BECAUSE MY FAMILY DIED! WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?! ME TO DIE?! ME TO SUFFER FROM THE PAIN I ALREADY HAVE EXPERIENCED?! WELL GUESS WHAT?! YOU'VE DONE MORE DAMAGE THAN WHATS NEEDED!" I yelled at her terrified face, by now all students saw what I had become, all had the same expressions

Disgust and fear.

However. One stood out.

Peter.

He was not surprised at all he gave me a thumbs up and pointed to his head signaling me to erase all that from their minds and change it so that it would just be me shouting at her, the teachers didn't like her either, even the principal. I did as Peter signaled me to do, all students and teachers looking at the mama in front of them, as all the mama started to swirl, mesmerizing them and making them forget what happened.