ChApTeR FiVe

Third Person POV

As (M/N) and Izaya chatted, well more like Izaya asking questions and (M/N) answering them, Shizuo drank his water he had ordered. He was slowly calming down since Izaya wasn't being a nuisance for once. It was very suspicious to be honest.

Shizuo decided to shrug it off. He was going to be a least be a little civil.

'For (M/N),' he thought.

-:-FlashBack-:-

"Okay, boys. This is your cousin, (M/N). His parents are working abroad, so he'll be staying with us for a while."

(M/N) waved, "Hello!"

(M/N) was a quiet kid. Not necessarily shy, but quiet. He was polite to strangers, but rowdy with his close friends and family.

"Hey, (M/N). Come look at this," Shizuo called out to him.

His brother was busy doing homework, so the other two were playing outside while waiting for him.

"Yeah?"

"I found a cat. Look!"

"Aw, it's so tiny!"

"Yeah, I wonder where it's owner,"

"Maybe it's a stray,"

"Then maybe we can keep it!" They said in unison.

In the end, they brought it home and named it Jaspers. When time finally came around, (M/N)'s parents had come back, and he had to leave.

"Bye, guys! I'll miss you!" (M/N) waved with his left hand, holding a box which contain Jaspers the cat with the other.

"Bye./!" The siblings said at the same time.

12 years later...

Shizuo was walking with Tom towards their next job. Shizuo was looking up at the sky with his hands in his pockets as Tom blabbered on and on about something. Something about queens, crayons, and pigs.

Suddenly, someone bumped into Shizuo. He was about to cuss out the person until he saw who it was.

"(M/N)?!"

"Shizuo?"

And that's how they had met again.

-:-End of FlashBack-:-

A/N:

Hey guys! Sorry, this took so long to update. School is not fun. Do:< But I hoped you liked the update regardless. :o3

PS: Thanks so much for the encouraging comments and 380+ reads!! :oD