ChApTeR ThReE

Third Person POV

At his home, (M/N) was wondering what had happened to the guy who was trying to stop him from messing up his laptop.

'I, huh? What a weird choice for a name.' (M/N) thought to himself. 'Well, as if I could talk, I chose the name Zer0 for Christ's sake...'

He looked back to his laptop, checking for the information he needed to delete from I's computer. His client had told (M/N) to get rid of everything relating to a guy named Inaho Gou. It was fairly simple to finish the job, since I wasn't bothering him anymore and because there were only two files on the Inaho person.

'Welp, that was fast. I guess I can just mess around with I's stuff.'

(M/N) started by moving I's files around to the wrong places and deleting his save files for some of his games, such as Portal 2, Terraria, and Team Fortress 2.

After that, he decided to look at I's personal info.

'Let's see here... There we go.'

Name: Izaya Orihara

Address: *************

Phone Number: (***) ***-****

Email: *********@*****.com

Dollars Password: baccano

Username: Kanra

Password: **********

'So I's actually the famous Izaya Orihara, eh? Wow. And he's part of the Dollars, too? Double wow.'

(M/N) uses the password for the Dollars site and logs in. He sees that Izaya is part of a chat group. After some heavy thinking, he joins the chat, using the Kanra account.

Kanra has joined the chat room.

Setton: Hey, Kanra! It's been a while.

Saika: Hello!

Kanra: Um, hi. This isn't the Kanra you know.

Setton: Huh? What do you mean by that?

Kanra: To put it simply, I was paid to hack into Kanra's laptop to do stuff. I got bored after so I'm sorta just messing around with their stuff.

(M/N) decided to put their instead of his, since he wasn't sure if Izaya was purposely being a girl, using the name Kanra.

Saika: Wow, that's really impressive if you ask me.

Setton: Even though I agree with Saika, you didn't do any real damage did you?

Kanra: Nah, don't worry. Just did my job, then move their files around and deleted some of his game save files. :D

Setton: Okay. That's nothing too bad, I guess...

Kanra: Well, it's been fun you two! But I should leave Kanra's laptop alone now. So bye for now!

Saika: Wait, could you give us your Dollars name?

Kanra: Oh, I don't have an account... But I'll go make one! I'll call it Yukine.

Saika: Well, if it's fine with Setton, would it be okay if we let you join the chat group?

Setton: I think it's fine.

Kanra: Aw, thank guys! Anyways, going to head off to make the account. Also all the messages I wrote using Kanra's account will be deleted right after I leave. So bye for now! (Again :3)

Kanra has logged off.

(M/N) stretched his arms, and leaves Izaya's laptop.

'Welp, that was fun. I should go make that account now.'

After the account was made, (M/N) was invited to join the chat group.

Yukine has joined the chat room.

Yukine: Hello again!

Saika: Hi.

Setton: Welcome back!

Yukine: Oops, I forgot I have somewhere to go. I'll be back later probably! See you guys!

Setton: Okay, see you!

Saika: Bye.

Yukine has logged off.

(M/N) gets off his chair, and grabs his jacket.

'Oh man, I totally forgot I having dinner with Shizuo at Russia Sushi.'

(M/N) runs out the door, quickly going down the stairs of his apartment building.

Meanwhile...

Izaya sighs, as he walks across the street to Russia Sushi.

'Maybe some fatty tuna will help me cheer up.'

Back to (M/N)...

(M/N) speed-walks across the street, trying to make it to Russia Sushi in time. As he desperately worked his way to the entrance of the restaurant, he bumped into a certain human-lover.

"Oh shoot! Sorry about that man." (M/N) quickly apologizes.

Izaya goes to cuss out the guy before he sees who it is, "F-" Izaya's eyes widen a small fraction as he smirks and sees who it is.

"Oh no, it's okay. That was my fault. I wasn't paying attention." Izaya says.

(M/N) shakes his head, "Neither was I. Sorry, again. Anyways, I have to go. Bye!"

'Wait, wasn't that Izaya Orihara?' (M/N) thinks to himself as he runs into Russia Sushi.