When they meet your parents

Start from the beginning

Slenderman

Your mother and you ate quietly while your father continued to pester your boyfriend.

"Ahh... Excuse me, sir, you're lacking a face..."

"I'm aware of that, Mr (L/N)." He stated, placing the finely cut potato near his 'mouth' before it disappeared.

"How are you able to do that?"

"Do what?"

"That! The bloody potato disappeared!"

"Honey," your mother called out. "Stop pestering the poor man."

"B-But this guy is a magician!"

"I am no magician, sir." Slender replied. "I'm merely a Slenderman." You looked up at Slender and raised your eyebrow at him. Your parents didn't understand the pun, but they reluctantly agreed to your relationship.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyeless Jack

You knocked on your parents door, your heart beating a little faster than usual. You were frightened on what their reaction would be to Jack. Ha gingerly squeezed your hand before speaking.

"Despite whether your parents approve or not, I'm still going to be with you." He said. You continued to frown. "Just because two people may or may not agree with us being together, doesn't mean we should allow them to interfere with our love and tear us apart." He lifted his mask and kissed your cheek. "I promise to be by your side, no matter what!"

"Oh! He's so cute!" You heard your mother say in the kitchen. "Darling, answer the door, I want to meet our soon to be son in law!" You blushed at the comment. Your father opened the door and smiled, not taking notice of his mask.

"Come in, mate."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masky

You sat on the couch with Masky. While your father continued to read the newspaper. Your mother walked in and smiled.

"Oh, Tim, it's a pleasure to meet you." She said, gingerly shaking his hand.

"As for you." He softly replied.

"Since you are the guest, you have the honours to decide what we have for dinner." It was silent for a moment before he spoke.

"I would like cheesecake for dinner." You face palmed at his decision, while your father chuckled.

"I like this kid." He said, turning a page of the newspaper. She sighed.

"Cheesecake for dinner then..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoody (A/N: Sorry, it's short!)

"Cheer up, kiddo!" Your father said.

"Sir, I'm feeling f-fine."

"Turn that frown upside down!" He cheered.

"Dad, that's his mask."

"Oh..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lost Silver

Your mother frowned at Silver who continued to shake and look down at the table. You rubbed his back soothingly, trying to help him cope with his anxiety attack.