Chapter 5

Randhir got ready for the meeting.
Soon he reached in the hotel where the meeting was organized.
The clients were already there waiting for his arrival.

"Randhir walked to them, greeted them with the handshake and take a seat on the nearby couch ."

"Lets discuss about the project Mr. Shekhawat a old man says and they discussed on the project."

I am very satisfied with your idea.
"Great work ,"Mr. Shekhwat .
Nice to meet you !
"See you again ,"the old man says and they left from the place.

"He was about to go from there when he hears a familiar sound ,he goes inside and his eyes popped out its socket to see the scene ..."

A girl was slapping a boy holding his collar, who was none other than Sanyukta Aggarwal.
"Her eyes burning with anger , she clinched her fists angrily and punched the boy , on his face."

"Dare you touch me again and I will kill you with my bare hand, she gritted her teeth angrily "
" Randhir took the long step towards her and try to loose her grip from the boy's neck, he looked around and gritted her teeth angrily as his gaze fell on kaustuki and Aryan who was busy in dancing without any care what is happening there with her."

"Sanyukta chodo usse, he held her waist and parted her from the boy.
who chipped a thank you to him.
"Leave me", she shouts on him gritting her teeth .
"I will not leave him "
"She tried to hold the boy but Randhir hold her tightly by her waist."
"Wait you are not going anywhere , what have you done with her? Randhir clenched his jaw where Sanyu start crying loudly gaining his attention and kaustu and Aryan came outside hearing noises."

Sanyu kya hua? she asked .
"Hey Bro thanks for everything ,Aryan said forwarding his hand towards Randhir who was glaring at him."

"Randhir reached to her and grabbed her shoulder .
Yeh tumhari friend hai na he pointed at Sanyukta who was drunk and was not in her sense ."

"They both nodded in union and looked down.
Here your friend was in danger and you both were enjoying."
"Shame on you guys ."
"Agar ab uske saath kuch galat ho jata toh uski responsibility kiski hoti ? Randhir angrily asked ."
They both kept Mumm..

No no no, maine pee nahi hai
No, maine pee nahi hai
Haanji, mainu pila di gayi hai
Pila di gayi hai,
jo bhi hai sahi hai Maza aa rahi hai
He hears her tipsy voice.
Shut up , he glared at her.
Ummm.. Sorry mai Sanyu KO ghar drop kar dunga Aryan says .
No ,thank you so much , you can go .
"I will drop her at home, he said in sarcastic voice ."
"He take a look in his Rolex watch and reads 11:30 ."
"Abhi toh late ho gya hai , Uncle wait kar rhe honge ."
"He left a message for Mr. Aggarwal that she is with him and will drop her home early morning ."

"Other side Mr. Aggarwal received his message and smiled in satisfie that she is safe with him and slept in his room."

"Excuse me ", Mr. Stranger leave me .
" I will kill you "
" Don't touch me", Sanyu murmured tipsily as he picked her up in his arms in bridal style and walked till the car,
He layed down her on the back seat properly .
He stopped his car , reaching his place .