Where is Shadow Flower!?

I can feel my eyes starting close but I shake my head and try to remember what. Crazy Dave says when he doesn't want us to get KO'd.

"Stay awake! No knockouts allowed!"

Yeah. No knockouts! My pods start to crinkle from the effort of "staying awake" as Crazy Dave says.

I land on the ground, wobbling and I notice my bottom leaves starting to turn brown and dry up, and my eyes widen in horror, my roots stinging.

"What's happening to me!?" I shriek before giving in and failing to stay awake.

Druid Rose

I let out a hiss as my rose head starts to throb again.

I shake my head again, placing one of my rose hands softly on my head. I shake my head again. "No matter." I mutter and continue to hover in the air.

"Your head is hurting again isn't it?"

A little smile forms across my face as I recognize Mob Cob's voice.

"Yes it is. Why are you here?" I ask, amusement in my voice as I shake my wand.

Mob Cob shrugs. "Nothin' to do. It's been peaceful for a while and we haven't launched any other attacks." He spins one of his mob cobs.

I nod. "Yes. It's peaceful, but strange to not feel the heat of battle everyday. Even training has been cut off...like dead stems on a plant." I can feel my cape hovering around my back.

"I have to go. See ya around." He smirks and tips his hat off to me and struts quickly away. I smile and shake my wand again, and decide to get a little bit of sleep.

Mystic Flower

I see large waves of water flooding the area.

Everywhere. The worst part is...

Plants are drowning everywhere. Struggling to stay afloat, waving flowery hands, pea pods, Chomper heads, cactus arms, rose hands, corn cobs, and peel arms. All drowning, fighting for their health and their lives.

I see Alien Flower, screaming as her head sinks under the surface, her spores completely soaked and I open my mouth in despair.

My vines turn cold and my roots harden as I watch Fire Rose shriek and drown.

Who is responsible for this? Is it Zomboss?

Worst of all, I spot Toxic Pea, struggling to stay afloat and at the surface, letting out Peashooter grunts as he thrashes his pods around, his head bobbing up and down in the water until it sinks into the water.

No!

His head bobs up as he grunts and turns his head towards me. I can hear him weakly activate his Hyper as he tries to jump and somehow succeeds.

He looks at me, and then coughs, water falling out of his mouth as he splutters. I approach him hesitantly but he flinches away.

His glowing green toxic aura is faded, and his toxic mask is cracked. His eyes are tired and weak, but there's a slight fire in them that hasn't burned out. He thrashes his pod downwards, and says weakly

"Did you do this?" He's shaking now, trembling.

"What!? I...no! It wasn't me! Why would you think...." I gasp.