Chapter 5

Kylie's POV
To say I was worried for Kennedy was an understatement. Not sure if she can sing I mean I've never heard her. She's shy she never sings or dances I front of people. Ever. So this should be interesting...

Kennedy's POV
I feel like this is some kind of nightmare. I'm terrified, I never sing in front of my family let alone this huge crowd plus millions on tv.

I got on stage gave Nick a hug. "Wow Nick! This is not something I'd ever thought I'd do" I laughed nervously "well out of everyone you could've picked thank you so much for the opportunity!"

"How could I pass up the opportunity to perform with you?" He asked and I furrowed my brows "ever since Demi sent me this video I knew I had to perform with you at some point so I guess today is our lucky day!" He laughed. Video? What video? Sure I had videos of me singing but none of them had seen the light of day.

"Well I mean before we start we should probably get a taste of what she can do right?" Nick asked the crowd and they erupted. We all look to the screen and it's a video of me singing Candyman by Christina Aguilera and hitting every note may I say... Everyone is the audience was shocked and amazed by my hidden talent.

Nick and I sing some of Demi's songs: Skyscraper, heart attack and we sang a few of Nicks and we finished with his newest Chains.

This performing thing was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Once I was out of my comfort zone there was nothing stopping me. The show ended on an awkward note seeing that Nick and I kissed. Accidentally. We got carried away and the audience was left just as shocked as we were.

After the Grammy's were over I met up at the exit with Kylie. "Bitch. How the fuck did I not know you could sing like that?" She squealed as we walked toward the limo

"So are we just going to pretend like you weren't the one to hack my iCloud?" I laughed. I would've been mad if I didn't have such a great time.

"Cross my heart it was not me!" She justified

Kylie and I were out by the limos, we hop in and tell the driver we are going to the Grammy after party

-At the Party-
Kylie and I were having so much fun we met up with a couple of our friends like Jaden Smith, Jordyn Woods and Harry.

We all went to the drink bar where I found Justin... Drunk..

"Kennedy! How.... Did... I.. Not know that YOU could sing?" Justin asked as he was slurring his words

"Justin are you drunk?" I asked already knowing the answer

"Am I drunk?! How dare you ask me if I'm drunk! You know Kennedy you've always been a bitch." Justin stated obviously getting angry

"Um Justin.. How is she being a bitch by asking if you are drunk?" Kylie asked in a defensive voice

"You know what Kennedy you are just like the rest of your family.. A tease... I never did love you.. It was all just for the publicity! And you kissing Nick.. Big mistake. Mark my words you will never be able to find someone like me again!" Justin stated while walking over to Selena and began kissing her.

"Oh Kennedy I'm sorry!" Kylie said

"Let's get you home, we will hangout there." Harry responded

"Thanks guys I love you!" I replied