Party Corn cracks a smile. "It works on me. But I'm not really much of a sappy tree either..."

I roll my eyes. "Says the Corn who came up to me and apologized sappily."

"Hey it WORKED."

"Ok yes it did..."

"Druid Rose? The Marigold can see you now." I hear Vampire Flower and turn towards the door.

"Farewell sappy tree!" I call out to Party Corn who rolls his eyes playfully and I float inside to meet with the Marigold.

Mystic Flower

I open my eyes with a start, feeling something soft on my head. I can feel mystical energy flowing through my inner vines, and I look to see Toxic Pea still sleeping, his head leaning on mine and he breathes softly.

He makes a tiny Peashooter noise and I smile.

"Hey wake up." I nudge him gently. "Hey Toxic Pea wake up."

Toxic Pea let's out a Peashooter noise and yawns, stretching his pods and then he stares me.

"Did I fall asleep on you?" He asks, embarrassment rushing to his face.

"Yes." I laugh, waving my mystic flower hands. "But that's ok."

"Oh um...Toxic Pea looks down sheepishly, and he taps his pod in embarrassment.

"It's ok! There's some good news I should tell you. Fire Pea IS revivable! Alien Flower tested him last night. You can feel some releaf now." I giggle at my terrible pun.

Toxic Pea laughs softly. "Very funny...but very serious. That's great! I feel releaved!" He laughs.

"I feel happy." I giggle again, waving my flower hands around. "I'm happy that I could help you and now Fire Pea."

"Thank you for everything." Toxic Pea says gratefully, wrapping his toxic pods around me and embraces me softly. "I'm so happy that I'm alive...and that Fire Pea is ok."

"It's my job." I smile, wrapping my small mystic flower hands around his central stem.

He pulls away, and his eyes squint up happily.

"I'm happy that you're happy!"

I smile brightly at him.

Suddenly, the doors burst open to reveal a panting Power Flower, who is carrying...

Oh my...Super Beans...

"Fire Flower." I breathe out.

Fire Pea
"Ah. This is it. Using the last kind of sampling from that...that fiery flower weed, I can now use this device understand those meddling stems. Now we just need to capture that plant and I'll get what I need for MY DOMINATION!"

Capture who? Why? What does Zomboss want?" Dazed, I groan and wobble, my central stem hurting like a Super Ultra Ball from Super Brainz straight to my head. My inner vines feel sore and lifeless.

"Fire Pea! Help me!"

Is that...

"Fire Flower!" I screech, Peashooter noises coming out of my mouth. "I'm coming!" I manage to find the energy to use my Hyper.

"Fire Pea! Fire Pea!" She screams.

And then she let's out a shriek and I stop, feeling stone cold just as I reach her.