"Yeah it's usually us that are late." Avery said.

"Guys don't you think that the boys look so good in bomber jackets? Oh my gosh." I said leaning in.

"I thought I was the only one! I saw Jack wearing one, oh!!" Avery said kissing her fingers then opening them in the air.

We all laughed as the boys came in.

*Joes POV*

Me and the boys were standing out I the hallway the whole time. We didn't even feel bad for eavesdropping. We were looking back at eachother laughing really quietly.

"So wanna go buy bombers?" Conor said.

"Oh my god." They all said in unison.

We all literally crapped our pants besides the girls. They were embarrassed.

"We're just playing, let's go." Jack said opening the door for the girls.

*Erins POV*

@OfficialErinTaylor: sweater weather❤️

I posted the picture just before we got out uber.

We were all heading to town for drinks and shopping.

We all got home exhausted.

"I can't believe how many clothes we have." I said laughing as we had about 25 bags of clothing/home supplies.

"Let's all have naps in the boys room." Ave said biting her lips.

"Yeah with that new stuff we bought from Pink and VS!" Kendal said whisper-yelling.

"Are they still at that shop?" I said.

"Yep" Lia said grabbing her bag.

We all went and changed and sat on the couch together. I was wearing a black lace set, Avery was wearing red silk top with bottoms, Kendal was wearing creme full body set, and Lia was wearing a light blue dress with long socks.

"Their faces are going to be priceless." Lia said laughing as we were all set out on the couch.

"Let's just play some tv while we are waiting." Kendal said turning on the tv.

"I'll grab the candy!" I yelled as I opened the cupboard to find tons!

We all sat down watching a movie.

The door opened and we heard talking and footsteps. The footsteps stopped and so did the talking soon after.

"H-hey guys.." Caspar said.

"Oh hey Casp!" Avery said getting up as she grabbed water.

"Come sit boys." Kendal said patting the seat next to her.

"Okay." Jack said.

"Like the stuff we bought?" I said trying not to laugh.

"Uh huh." Joe said.

"Well we're tied." Lia said sitting up as we did too.

"Wait what?" Conor said.

We all giggled and left the boys.

"Guys that was so funny but I'm actually tired so I'm going to go lay down." Lia said.

We all nodded and went into each boys room.

I changed into some real pajamas and went into Joes bed on my phone.

"Hey" Joe said jumping on the bed.

"Hi" I said on the phone.

"Was that some prank." Joe said chuckling.

"Mhmm!" I said laughing putting down my phone as I leaned in for a kiss