=) Uno {Parte Dos}

I read the contents of the file while Frank was passed out on the couch with a bucket next to it for when he woke. Good thing too because when he did, he filled the whole bucket.

       "Eugh, that's a lot. Good thinking about the bucket, mate." said Frank as he disposed the vomit in the toilet.

      "Well, I bought a new rug." I replied while going over the file again.

       After Frank cleaned the bucket and himself up, he joined me. He went over the contents of the file while I got a drink. It was already night time and I needed an energy drink if I was to decide about doing the mission or not.

      "So what do you think? Should I take it?" I asked Frank as I sat down on my oversized bean bag. It's my favorite chair but I do hate it at times.

      Frank replied "Well, it's very vague. All you got to go on is a name. A first name, that is Anya. She's a freelance lawyer slash private investigator but it also says here that she has some other hidden profession. Her address, her digits, and her cat's name. That's not much to go on and there's no picture. What does this guy want you to do anyways?"

      I laughed in defeat. "That's a good question. In fact, the same question I have been asking myself while you were passed out." I replied before finishing my drink. I crushed the can and threw it into the trashcan from my beano. Swoosh, nothing but net. Well, plastic.

     Frank scoffed at me and called me a show off. He took a can from the fridge and sat on the couch opposite me. "Ah, Aiden man, what are we doing with our lives now? All our training and special skills and we resort to this. Me, drinking in daylight, you, manipulating people for money. What happened to our glory days?" said Frank.

     Great, Frank was being…… something that I didn't want him being now. "Well, Frank, to be honest. I have no freaking idea. But at least, I'm doing well and supporting my family and we've still got each other. I mean, we're alive." I replied.

     Frank let out a small laugh and replied "We're alive but are we living?" Now, he had that sad face that had regret written all over it.

     I tried cheering him up by saying "Aw, man. Are you going soft on me now? The Mighty Hawk gone old?"

     Frank laughed out loud and replied "Me? Naw. Just some hangover depression. Wait a minute! Your family? You mean, your brother's. Please! What kind of support?"

     And my best friend, Frank is back! "Hey! It's not like I didn't try offering money! You know, Declan. He's all independent and shit. BUT I do visit them every weekend and help out with the kids. That counts as support!"

    Frank laughed and rolled his eyes at me. We were quiet for a while. In the moment of silence, I thought about what Frank said during his 'hangover depression'. He might be hungover but he did have a point. It's not that I'm not grateful for my job but I find it harder to sleep at night with every mission. Well, the money helps.

     "So are you taking the job?"

     "I think I just might."

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

    Heyyo! I thought that the ending to the first chapter wasn't right so this is parte dos! (part two xp) Expect Chapter TWO next week? I sure hope so!

Again, thank you for reading! If like this or even love it, you know what to do! x)