[2]

For the pride deep inside, deep inside I wanna cry
Cause I never felt like this bout any other guy
And for you to decline, I just don't know why
Is it cause I'm a bad girl or is it the odds?
(Sissy Nobby x The Letter)

PATIENCE. *in MM^^

I can't believe Kev just broke up with me from JAIL. Seriously? How Sad could it get! I cried for hours until I couldn't anymore. I then showered and decided to go get my baby girl.

A hour later I showed up Kevin's mother house and his brother Cash answered the door. I wasn't necessarily a fan of Cash. Mainly because he's a great deal of the reason Kevin is where he's at now. Cash was 3 years older than Kevin and ALWAYS talked Kevin into doing his dirty work. And of course Kevin felt like he had to do it in order to prove himself worthy of his big brother. Just plain Stupid, the things men will do for status.

"Sup Precious?" He licked his lips eyeing me "Look, if Kev don't get his shit togetha. Ya know I'm always a call away. ALWAYS."

I rolled my eyes. "You gone let me in or na?"

He chuckled "my bad P"

I walked in and immediately seen my baby girl trying to wobble her chubby body over to me. Every hurt and sorrow I felt immediately lifted off my shoulders. "Hey mama's baby!" I picked her up kissing all over her chubby cheeks.

 "Hey mama's baby!" I picked her up kissing all over her chubby cheeks

*(heaven in MM)

"Hey Mrs. Gina!"

"Hey my daughter" Kev mother spoke. She was so beautiful. I only prayed I would age as gracefully as her. She had beautiful, smooth caramel skin and naturally long hair. And hazel eyes, of which Kev inherited. "How you been?" She asked me

"Good!" I lied

"I know you're lying P, I know you" she said. "You know you can tell me anything bebby"

I took a deep breath "Honestly Ma. Horrible. I'm late on my house note. I already had to sell Kev and I jewelry just to keep up with the bills. And now that the house note is due, I think Ima have to just sell our cars and move into a simple apartment." I sniffled "everything's getting so hard. I feel like I keep taking 5 steps forward just to take 10 back. I'm fucking up everything Kev has worked hard for. To top it off, Kev called breaking up with me from jail! From fucking jail! Like those six years meant nothing to him. I stayed down for him. Even when he went a year without speaking to me. I believed in him!" I sobbed. Heaven must have noticed how distraught I was because she hugged my neck. I held her tight to me and kissed and rocked her. She was all I had now.

"Patience, you can't hold onto someone who doesn't want to be held onto. He has to take the time to man up and find hisself first. Until then, move on. I'm not saying my son is right. But imagine yourself in his position. You for one know how Kevin's pride is set up. Him seeing you struggle because of his own selfish decisions, is eating him alive right now. As hard as it may seem. It's time to let that hurt go."