"Good!" Alice grinned and clapped her hands once.

Blondie turned to Crissy and pulled her hair back, making Crissy meet her gaze. "If you tell him anything, I swear to god I will ruin you. Ruin you." She growled.

Crissy's eyes widened and she squeaked out an agreement.

"Bye guitar boy, goodbye Crissy." Alice smirked and walked away.

"You lied to her about you hating Dis, right?" Crissy asked and I nodded.

"Dis is great. She's like a little sister. That's why I want you to tell me about this."

Crissy took in a deep breath and nodded. "Okay, I'll tell you. But you can't tell her I told you."

That was when I realized that Crissy wasn't all that bad.

Disarray's POV

"She what?!" I yelled, throwing my bottle of water at the door.

"I just fucking told my parents that we broke up!" I screamed.

"I know! But you have to act like everything is the same. Alice doesn't know that she told me, if she did she would ruin Crissy." Damon said soothingly.

"O-okay. I won't. i just.. I have to go see Ronnie." I said.

"He still cheated on you."

"To protect Crissy!" I yelled and grabbed my phone.

"Just.. Be safe and don't get caught by Alice." Damon sighed and let me through the door.

I ran out of the bus and into the sunlight.

I ran onto the bus to find Ryan sitting on the couch with Jacky, talking with him about, I'm guessing, a song.

"Where's Ronnie?" I asked quickly. Ryan rose a brow and scoffed, throwing his drum stick down the bunk hallway.

"Down there. Go. Run off to see the guy that broke your heart." He seethed.

I grinded my teeth and shook my head, walking down the hallway. When I got to where the stick was, I turned around after picking it up and chucked it back at him.

"Fuck off." I growled and walked to Ronnie's room, knocking on the door impatiently.

"Go. Away." Ronnie said, his voice holding a slight slur. You gotta be kidding me.

I twisted the doorknob, feeling it twist effortlessly in my hand I took in a deep breath and pushed the door open. Ronnie was laying on his bed fully dressed with a shot glass in his hand and a half empty bottle of bourbon next to him.

"Ronnie.." I trailed off, my hand cupping my mouth in disbelief.

"Dis?" He asked, his eyes wide and curious.

I sighed and walked in more, closing and locking the door behind me. I walked over to the bed and snatched the shot glass out of his hand and put it on the side table, same with the bourbon.

"You can't do this Ronnie.." I trailed off, pushing his hair out of his face.

"But.. You hate me now." He closed his eyes and I rubbed his cheek softly.

"I couldn't ever hate you, I'm just mad." I whispered and laid down next to him.

"Don't be." He mumbled.

"I know boo I know. Crissy told Damon everything, about how you are with her just to protect her." I said as I laid my head on his shoulder.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulderrs, holding me close to him. "Does that mean you forgive me?"