Four: first fight

I wake up to pots and pans hitting each other. I run down stairs and see John hitting them together. I turn around to see a not so happy Dylan. "Good you guys are up." He says them points at the Advil and water on the counter. "How did you know we would have a hangover?" I ask and he chuckles. He holds up and empty rum bottle.

Me and Dylan look at each other then John. "Why the fuck did you wake us up so damn early." We both say at the same time. "Training. Go up stairs and wear some work out clothes." He says. Me and Dylan turn around then head upstairs groaning.

I walk to my bathroom and brush my teeth and then put my hair In a ponytail. I sigh and get out my work out clothes out and put them on. After getting dressed I throw cold water on my face to wake up then head down stairs.
(Alexis outfit)

-------------------------------------------------------------

I walk downstairs and see Dylan already dressed. I quickly grab my hat and then we head out the door. We walk outside and see Johns car. "Nice car John." I say looking at the old thing. "Oh this isn't my car Miss. Alexis. That is." He says pointing an amazing car. "Holy shit." I say running to it.
(Johns car)

-------------------------------------------------------------

We all get in and we start to drive. "Where are we going." Dylan asks playing with the radio. John swats his hand away and says "somewhere." I giggle. "What are you laughing at." Dylan says looking at me in the rearview mirror. "You" I say and giving him a wink.

We come to a hard stop and making me bang my head off of the window. "We're here." John says getting out. We get out and we are a the railroad tracks. "What are we doing here." I ask and we both look at John.

"This is were you will come when ever I come to your house in the morning. You will run the tracks until you get to the north side of the city. I dorm care what you do after that but that's what you need to do. Good luck." John says then gets back into his car and drives away.

I sigh and look at Dylan. "Pace me." I say to him. "I'll do you if you do me." He says and I just give him the finger. I sigh shaking my head and then we start running. "So your boyfriend who is he to you." Dylan asks as we are running. "What do you mean." I ask and he gives me a 'duh' look. "Come on I know you knew him from your past." He says and I give a loud sigh. I hear him chuckle "so."

"Remember last night when we were playing 21 questions. Well he went to my school and since I was a 15 graduate. I was surrounded with hot seniors and he was my crush. I lost my virginity to him." I say and I start to see the city.

"What the fuck he is like 21." Dylan says looking at me. "Yeah and." I say now giving him the 'duh' look. "Jades only 17." He says and I say "yeah and your 19. She technically a minor." "Whatever" he says under his breath then speeds up. Ugh seriously. I pick up the pack to catch up with him.

After a good 30 miles on the tracks we are in the north side of the city. We are walking around the city until I see a Café. "I'm hungry let's go there." I say pointing at it. "Okay." He says and we cross the street.

We walk in and go to the counter to order. When ordering our food I can see the cashier checking out Dylan. We get our food ten minutes later and we find a seat. While we're eating the girl who got our food came over. "Hi I'm Cindy." She says seductively while running her finger up and down Dylan's arm.

I'm trying to eat but her annoying ass voice keeps going. I try to block her out. But she then sits on his lap. I clear my throat and she looks at me then rolls her eyes. Did this bitch just roll her eyes at me. I hate disrespect. I fucking hate it. I stay calm but my beast is crawling to get out but just not yet.

I stand up and and tap her shoulder. "What do you want bitch." She spits at me and that's when the beast comes out. I pull her hair to stand her up then get in her face.

"The one fucking thing I hate is disrespect and I fucking understand that he is hot and all but you are not his whore. You are our waitress and I think you should be acting like one. Find your god damn place bitch because this isn't it. That sex god right there and me were trying to eat but you had to come and ruin it." I let it out then punch her cold. She falls on the floor passed out. Dylan then gets up and throws me over his shoulder then runs out.

I see him wave a cab and put me in and then he gets in. "That was fucking awesome." He saws with lust and amusement in his eyes. "Does that turn you one Mr. Grey." I say biting my lip. "Hell yeah." He says. "Please don't have sex back there it's a new cab." The driver says and I giggle. I hear Dylan say "cock blocker." Under his breath.

We get to the loft and open the door. Dylan has been whispering in my ear the whole ride here that made me laugh instead of turned on. "You a psychopath."
He says and I snap my head to him. "And your a killer." I say. I see him get angry instantly. "What the fuck did you just call me." He growled out combing towards me. "K-i-l-l-e-r." I spell out and that sends him over the edge.

He throws the mug that was next to me and make it hit the wall. "I can throw things too." I say as I get the empty rum bottle and throw it at his feet. "AT LEAST I DID T KILL MY MOTHER." He yells so I yell back. "AT LEAST I DIDN'T KILL MY OWN BROTHER."

He comes at me at grabs my neck lifting me up. I instantly kick him in the balls. We start to wrestle around the house. We end up in the living room as he has me pinned below him. I lift my head and head butt him full force. God that knocked the wind out of me. We both look at each other as we both have now bloody noses.

He gets up ten puts his hand out for mine. I grab it then we both head to our bathrooms to clean up. After taking a shower I go downstairs and start to clean the mess. I make myself a hot tea after cleaning. Dylan comes down and sits on the couch. "Do you want to order Chinese." He asks and I nod. He grabs his phone and orders us food.

We ate our food and watched the walking dead on Netflix's. That's how our night went like nothing ever happened today. And honestly it doesn't bother me. But I'm gonna have to cover up these bruises.

Please vote