I let loose my Flame Pulse, blasting Captain Deadbeard in the face. He grunts and hisses, ducking my next rapid fire assault.

Captain Deadbeard growls, and points at my poor Heal Flower.

A shriek escapes my mouth as the Foot Soldier kills and vanquishes my potted plant. My Heal Flower.

Captain Deadbeard barks and growls out something that I can't catch, my vision still blurry. Super Brainz stares at me, and even with my terrible vision I can the drool coming from his mouth and googly eyes.

Suddenly, he punches me and my vision fades as I let out one last shriek.

Fire Pea
"Hey have you seen Fire Flower?"

I'm honestly starting to get concerned. Me and Fire Flower normally meet each other after each battle, but she hasn't shown up yet. It's been a while now and now worry is starting to form in my roots.

"No sorry Fire Pea." Commando Pea shakes his head, shifting his yellow banana peel bandana slightly.

"Oh. Ok." I say, crestfallen. Concern is starting to flood my vines. I scan the area, and then head over to Agent Rose, who is fiddling with her wand.

"Agent Rose, is it ok if I go and look for Fire Flower? She hasn't come back yet." I say, swallowing my fear and concern for Fire Flower.

Agent Rose nods to me, sympathy clearly in her eyes, and I realize that she knows everything that is going on right now. "Of course. But be back soon."

I nod in thanks to her and activate my Hyper, zooming and zipping off into the distance, ready to look for her. I don't see or hear anything, until a shriek slices through the air and I know it's her.

"Fire Flower!" I yell, bouncing up into the air. "I'm coming!"

I zip through the grass, dodging columns and fallen sculptures of marble. I can feel my body heating up in desperation and the frantic sense of worry flood my senses.

"Fire Flower!" I scream, waving my pods in the air just as my Hyper wears off. I wipe my eyes with one of my fire pea pods.

That's when I spot them. Captain Deadbeard, a Foot Soldier, and Super Brainz boarding some kind of...blimp that was obviously made at Z-Tech Factory. I notice Fire Flower, unconscious, and in their hands.

My roots fight to stay still as all I can do is watch them take her away. Despair claws at my central stem as I drop to the ground, shaking in trepidation with the dead, cold realization that Fire Flower was just been plantnapped by zombies....

Druid Rose

"I sense a force. A presence. An energy of darkness. Something so strong, so powerful, yet so evil. What is this darkness? It's a threat. It's a threat to us all; flowers, roses, peas, and all plants alike."

When I told Fire Rose about the vision I had last night, she told me that she too is having troubling dreams. I asked her what she dreamt about last night, but she told me it had nothing to do with what I told her about.

"It wasn't important...just a normal dream that toyed with my emotions." Is what she had told me, while she had fiercely clenched her wand.

Right now, I am hovering over the ground at the Colizeum, awaiting our departure. I toy and fiddle with my wand, nervously looking around, when suddenly something pops up behind me and yells at my rose head.

"Oh my- PARTY CORN!" I shriek, gripping my wand tightly. "You...you....GRASSHOLE! This isn't...This..."

Party Corn is laughing, and I have to admit it's nice to see him smile because the last time I saw him, which was a while ago, he was normally so serious all of the time despite his name. I don't know him too well...I mean, we're in the same Garden Ops group but I never really see him and when I do see him around he is normally serious.