Sucked Into The Vortex

Caution: This chapter is a bit steamy (?) I think that's the word I'm looking for. Don't say I didn't warn ya.

_______________________________________

       Ahhh, The Vortex club. Ahh, The Vortex club parties. Oh, the things that could, most likely would, happen.

      Did Warren make a terrible mistake when he thought he should give just one party a chance? You bet he did. Did Nathan make a terrible mistake letting himself and Warren both get drunk? Yep.

      The night went a little something like this:

            Warren had thought about going to a Vortex club parties before, but that just seemed insane to him. To actually show up? Nah, he'd rather stay in his dorm, binge watching every old bizarre movie he could possibly get his hands on. Nathan is pretty much forced to come to the parties most of the time, since he runs the club, he doesn't  have much of a choice. He allows himself to get as wasted as he wants, it's the only thing that makes him forget about the pain.

         Anyway! How did Warren end up here, at eleven-thirty four at night, sitting on a couch in the Vortex club VIP section, red cup in hand, drunk out of his mind? Nathan didn't even want him to come! He came because he suspected Nathan was up to something. The only reason why Nathan didn't want him to come was for one reason and one reason only.

       Nathan KNEW if he and his boyfriend were drunk at the same time, something would happen to blow their cover.

      Warren sat on the couch, hiccuping and slurring his speech every time he tried to do so much as open his mouth. He was D-R-U-N-K, walking should be illegal for someone as drunk as him. He stayed at that party, waiting for Nathan to come into view. He never did.

Because

he

was

sitting

right

next

to

him, for fucksake.

      Warren turned his head to see Nathan, leaning on his shoulder. Nathan seemed innocent in the three seconds Warren got to look at him. Oh, but did that change, quickly.

     Nathan very, very aggressively bit Warren's neck, no doubt did he leave teeth marks and drew blood, in which he licked up. This all happened too quickly for Warren's drunk mind. Warren spilled all the contents of his red cup, dropping it as well.

    "Nnnn...Nathan?" Warren spoke, slurring his words, which were somewhere between a gasp and a groan.

     One of Nathan's hands reached up to pull Warren's brown locks, Nathan was tugging pretty hard, forcing Warren's head back. Nathan's other hand reaches up to Warren's shirt collar, tugging it down. He's grabbing a fistfull of Warren's hair and shirt.

     "Where-," Warren hiccups, "Where did youuuu come f-rruhm?"
Nathan doesn't say a word. He proceeds to stand up and yanks Warren off the couch, who knew he was so sexually aggressive when wasted? Not Warren, not drunk Warren. That's for fucking sure.
Nathan then pulls himself away from his neck, to take Warren's bottom lip between his teeth, yanking at it. They're both stumbling around now, caught in a mess of sweaty bodies, the scent of alcohol so strong it's eye-watering, blinding lights, and several loud voices.
Where Nathan was headed with Warren was beyond his DRUNK knowledge. Nathan manages to stumble through the boys' locker room, Nathan's tongue now licking the insides of his cheeks and teeth. This was far beyond a kiss, it was pretty much Nathan's tongue in Warren's mouth. It wasn't a kiss. Warren just had his mouth half-open and took whatever it is he's getting.
Nathan removes his tongue from Warren's mouth and looks him in his glazed over eyes. Nathan's hot breath hits Warren's nose, it smells heavily of alcohol and nothing but. Warren's facial expression is priceless, he looks so confused, horny, tired, and drUnKkk.. His face red, a far-off look on his face, lips parted, eyebrows furrowed.
He appears utterly confused.
Warren looks around, to see they're already in the hall of the boys dormitories. How Nathan knew how to get there with his tongue down Warren's throat and his mind clouded over with alcohol and lust, was beyond Warren. And Nathan.
Who knew Nathan had a thing for pain? Warren did when the wind was knocked out of him after being slammed against the wall, Nathan's hand around his neck and tongue down his throat, making it impossible to breathe. Warren tried his best to breathe through his nose while Nathan aggressively occupied his mouth, didn't work. Warren was now trying to push Nathan away, all he needed was just a second of fresh air. Imagine how relieved Warren felt when Nathan moved back down to his neck.

Nathan manages to pull Warren into his dorm, shoving him onto his bed. Only to crawl over him
and
fall
asleep. Right on top of him. Right there. They both slept away the night.

Both waking up with serious migraines, their phones exploded with messages about those two getting it on, from the entire school.

Shit.

___________________________
AHHH THAT WAS A THING OOPS
SORRY