Think About It

Louis POV

I bared my neck expecting the alpha to come scent me. I want him to he smells like heaven. He smells like the beach, like the ocean and the sand and joy. I want him but when I looked up I after that angry growl I saw him getting pulled away. I whined watching the alpha get pulled away. When they turned the corner the other two alphas were growling threateningly at me I turned around and ran into the store. A nice sale lady saw that was in heat and took me to a heat room and gave me a heat kit.
"Do you have an alpha sweetie" she asked me worried.
"No, that's why I came here" I answered her truthfully.
"Oh, so who are the alphas going around the store asking and looking for you" she said worried.
"Please don't tell them where I am" I said pleadingly.
"Oh believe me they won't find you y less they are mated to you, your completely safe" she said confidently.
I laughed but it turned into a moan. She looked at me knowingly and walked out of the room. I looked at the room trying to find where I put the kit. I found it and ripped it open.
I grabbed the plug and pushed the kit back. I got myself ready for a long and painful heat.
(A/N Bet you thought there was gonna be smut, well there will be but not just yet)

Harry's POV

Me and Niall are walking around this whole store trying to find that stupid omega who almost stole Liam. We walked through all the aisles smelling horny omegas everywhere.
"I think we should just go to the house and talk to Liam, I mean we're not gonna find the guy" Niall said from behind me.
"Fine" I said while stifling a growl.
Niall walked to the door and held it open. We walked out but all I can think about is Liam about to scent that omega. I wonder what Zayns saying to him.
Me and Niall walk home trying to clear our heads. We don't want to go in their pointing fingers and being angry, we want to be calm and collected. It would be unfair to Liam any other way.
We finally made it home, but the yelling from inside means that Zayn didn't try hearing Liam out.

Liam's POV

Zayn is just screaming his thoughts out left and right. He's not even letting me speak. Where are the others when you need them?
Zayn finally stopped screaming and I can finally get a word in.
"Listen to me I know you felt a pull towards him too."
"I doesn't matter what I or any of us felt towards him, he is a.male.omega" Zayn said talking slower with each word.
"It does matter! We need to stop comparing all male omegas to Justin Zayn" I scream back.
Just as Zayn opened his mouth to say something the other lads walked in.
"What's all the screaming about" Niall questioned.
"Liam thinks we should give the male omega a try" Zayn said pointing fingers.
I am seething. I look at them all as they start growling at me.
"Growl all you want you all know you want him" I say and with that I walk out. I just want some time to think.