Chapter 11 tweeks house

Craig's pov:

After that conversation with Kenny, kenny decided not to fucking move.

So I was forced to go to every fucking bus stop in south park.

When I FINALLY got home I went straight to tweeks house, I knock on the door and his mom opens " ah! Hello craig, nice seeing you, it's been a while" she says " yeah it has uh is tweek home? " I ask " yes he's room listening to music "

" can I come in and talk to him? It won't take long " I ask, he gives me a smile and steps outta the door way, " thank you " I say as I walk in and walk upstairs to tweeks room.

She's such a nice lady. Much nicer then my mom.

My Moms a bitch.

But she's not as bad as kyles mom.

I get to his room and the doors shut, I was gonna knock but weres the fun in that? So I slam the door open " hey tweek. "

" GAH!? " he falls off his bed " CRAIG! Y-YOU SCARED ME! " he says as he stands up from the floor " sorry about that " I laugh abit " I just came to make sure you were okay"

" ....w-why wouldn't I b-be? "

" well for starters you ran off in fear when you looked at me and you didn't ride the bus. Did I do something wrong. " I ask " n-no way man!...I-...I-I just didn't wanna r-ride the bus today " I just stare at him " don't lie tweek. "

" I-i'm not! " he says " mhm sure. " I say " really n-nothing happend! " I know hes lying but I don't wanna push it any further and make him angry.

" fine. If you say so " I say as I sit on his bed, tweek gets up and garbs his bag, " where are you going? " I ask " I g-gatta go to w-work "

okay craig you can do this just tell him you wanted to hang out" w-well I was hoping we could...m-maybe hang out " good job craig god job you actually said it this time.

Tweeks cheeks turn abit pink " s-sorry craig but I have w-work. M-ma-maybe another time" he says

" can't your mom take it? "

" w-well yeah b-but I don't wanna ask her! that'll be w-way to much
pressure! "

I laugh abit " alright, then if it's to much pressure, I'll wait till your shift ends to hang out with you. "

" b-but craig that's not untill to hour's! "

" it's fine I can wait "

Cause for you tweek.

I'd wait an eternity.

If I could only say that to you.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Look another shitty chapter,

thanks for reading this peice of shit I call chapter

It means a lot really!

I think when I end this story i'm gonna have a vote thingy to see what ship i'm gonna do next

What do you guys think?

Epicmagick out-
★☆★☆★☆★☆★