Omega?!

Harry, Niall, Zayn, and Liam were all walking to Deans Diner when the smelt the most pleasant scent to ever exist. They followed the smell to an amazingly small omega. The only problem is that this omega is a boy. Don't get them wrong they have nothing wrong with dating boys, boy betas. They learned from personal experiences that male omegas are the worst kind of people. Their history with male omegas just isn't good.
Looking at this boy their blood boiled knowing that the scent was coming from him. They were seething when they saw the small omega looking up at them like they were gods. They knew they were beautiful but they didn't want this omega to be even looking at them. Before he knew it Harry spit out a "What are you looking at?" It snapped the omega out of his trance and he looked down knowing that male omegas don't exactly have the best reputation. The omega stammered out a shakey "Oh, I'm sorry" , but Harry already didn't like him. "GET OUT OF THE WAY THEN!" He yelled at the small shaking omega who seemed to be tiring not to cry. "I'm sorry" he stammered out pushing past them and running towards the woods.
The direction he was running in didn't get past the alphas who were now mad and dare they say curious as to why the omega didn't run home but to the most dangerous part in their territory. Even though they didn't like male omegas they couldn't let the omega die in the woods seeing as it was against the law to abuse an omega in any way. They all quickly chase the omega but soon realized that their mistake was that they didn't run after him straight away. They realized that they had just lost an omega, not just any omega but an extremely rare male omega.

Louis was running as fast as he could. He can't believe he actually thought a pack of alphas, hell he thought an alpha, would ever want him. He knew how unwanted male omegas were. He just hoped that their town would be different. He will go back, he'll go back when he's calmed down. He can't let discrimination drag him down, he has to get past this. This interaction did bring up the thought that he would never have a family that truly loves him, but he's used to it.