Chapter 1:Nami and casey back in Dan's world

"Oh man where am I?" Dan asked looking around a dark room. "Sir he is awake". A Voice said. "Well Dan welcome back". Roxas said. "And students that was the last series of the Dan and friends stories any one have any questions?". "Uhm how can some kid at the age of fourteen go and be pulled into another world and act as if he has nothing ever happened?". "Well Dima that will be a question only for you to answer". "But what if i don't"? Dima asked, while the rest of the classroom laughed at him.
(back in Dans world). "Roxas what happened, what happened to my clothes and my hair?", Dan asked jumping up from the bed. "Whoa Dan slow down, Ven is out there again if you are alive which means nami and Casey are somewhere in your world". Roxas said. "Well how long has it been". Dan asked "its been about two years now". Roxas said. "That means I am now seventeen I remembered what Nami and I were also trying to find it was are parents". Dan said, then fell down on his knees holding on his stomach. "Dan don't move so fast you aren't healed all the way". Roxas said. (now back to twilight city)
"I wanna meet Dan so badly mom but everyone at school just laughs at me". Dima said, before going to his room. The night he fell asleep he dreamed he was on an island and looked all around and couldn't find anyone around, he ran up stairs "Dan are you here I am dima you don't need to be afraid". Dima shouted. "He is dead the last time I checked". A Voice said coming out of the shadows, "Your you're its no way Ven?". Dima said. Backing up, he then turned around he was at the edge of a cliff, While Ven walked towards him, Dima stepped once more back before his foot slipped off the cliff. "Now you will tell me why you are looking for that pitiful heart of Dan". Ven said, grabbing Dima by the shirt. "But then again it doesn't matter I am still stronger than him and always will be". Ven said, laughing he picked up Dima and let him go over the edge of the cliff. Letters appeared up in the sky above Dima as he fell towards the ocean. "You have a heart but it'll only be you too choose light or dark". Then another appeared. "You are a scattered piece of another dream". One last word above hit him before Dima hit the water. "You got a dream don't wait anymore go for it".
"What am I going for when i don't have a dream" Dima thought to himself as he drowned to the bottom of the ocean. "Hey dima wake up". "Meeka"!!! Dima shouted waking up.
"Yep I am back I hope you finally grew up now and stopped playing those games about what game character what was his name?". Meeka said. "It was Dan and Well I think Dan is an actual person I mean look at the stars in the sky". Dima said. Then a wind storm kicked in. "Now no time for nonsense lets get inside". Meeka said.