Rules

-First rule is that the story doesn't have to be finished, it can still be ongoing. However if they win first, second, or third place, the awards will only be given to the current chapters. For example, if a story wins first place the award is likes and comments on all chapters, however if the story is still ongoing I will only gives likes and comments to the chapters currently avaliable at the time.

-Second, a story can be of any length. It doesn't matter if it's a oneshot or upwards of 50 chapters, if it's SPN then it's allowed.

-Third, a story can be entered in multiple categories. For example if your story is destiel, sabriel, and you want to enter it into Best Written then go ahead. 

-But if we don't have a category your story fits under, feel free to send me categories. I'd like to get as many stories out here as possible

-For voting to continue in that category though, there must be at least 3 stories in a category

-WIth that however, you cannot vote on your own story. You can vote on as many stories as you like, just not your own

-If you have a story you like but isn't yours, then feel free to reccomend it, I'll message the author and tell them that someone wants their story entered and if they agree then I'll add it.

-To submit a story message this account along with the following format:

Title:

Author (Username):

Category:

Extra Awards (if any):

-If there are any changes please tell me! Like if the author changed their username, deleted the book, or changed the title of the book

-once the season's awards are finished and you want to submit your story again you can! As long as you didn't get first you can enter again!

-Yes, you can tell your follows to vote on your story! This isn't cheating. But don't try to bribe your follows to vote for you either, that is cheating.

Please put questions in the comments!