"The Triforce?" You asked as Link turned away, clearly a lot on his mind.

"I'll explain later." He murmured as he left the temple.

You hated how troubled Link seemed, and was about to leave when a voice entered your mind, "___, wait! My chosen Heroine, look at me..." It echoed and you recognized it as Zelda's voice. You turned towards the amber stone, barely breathing at the thought of Zelda being inside your head.

"___. You still underestimate your destiny. There is a reason you have been chosen. Do not be afraid of the power you hold."

You felt a warmth spread through your fingers on your right hand. Glancing down you saw the symbol of the Triforce glowing on your glove. It was foreign to you, but somehow you felt as if you were connected to it.

"Guide Link on your journey. Keep him safe for me, and above all... Never give up hope."

Staring at the pale yet beautiful slumbering features of Zelda, you felt...

Turning away with a heavy sigh, you accompanied Link back to your own time with a final glance at Impa. Taking in the warm air of the forest, you stepped out of the gate with heavy thoughts. Wandering over to Groose who stood at the far corner of the temple, you smiled as he turned around and gleamed with your presence, "Hey! Did you find Zelda? Is she OK?

You nodded, "yeah, she'd fine, but this isn't over yet..." You glanced back at Link who exchanged words with the old woman.

Groose saw the weight on your mind and quickly changed the subject, "Hey, great job mugging Big Ugly back there. You've turned into a real warrior."

The complement lighted the mood, "Thanks, but we couldn't have done it with out you."

He chuckled as he folded his arms, "You give me too much credit, ___. You were the one who got me to stop feeling sorry for myself and put my energy into doing what I could to help." His golden eyes sparkled.

You smiled and weren't quite sure what to say as you avoided his gaze shyly, "Are you coming back with us?"

Groose sighed, "Actually... Just for a little bit to grab my things. I'm going to stay here with Grannie."

You jumped at his remark, "What? but..."

"I can't explain it, ___. I just got this feeling in my belly that there's work to do here. Maybe this is my destiny? Ya know what I mean? Guarding Big Ugly and all." He brightened up a bit, "Hey, check it out..." He gestured to a soft mound of free earth in the center of the temple, "Everything grows perfectly here. Even the weakest sapling could grow into a beast of a tree in soil like this. It'd brighten the place up a little too..."

You let out a small chuckle as you looked at the broad-shouldered figure of Groose. Groose the bully as he used to be. He looked at you funny, "Your laughing at me?"

You pushed the hair away from your face and smiled, "No... I just can't believe what a man you've become..."

"Thanks... I think..." He grinned as you shoved him in the shoulder.

A voice behind you interrupted, "We better get moving," Link tightened his gloves, "We've still got a long way to go..."

You nodded and followed him outside with Groose trailing behind, "Where to now?"

Link looked over his shoulder as he answered, "Gaepora's the only one who would know of the Triforce. We have to speak to him first."

Giving him a reassuring remark, you glance beside you at Groose and then back at Link. You had been so busy with the weight of you responsibilities that you started to overlook what you were becoming. Looking at Link's determined at hardened features, you no longer saw a lazy boy, but a courageous young man. A warrior. A hero. And Groose... To your surprise he looked much wiser and less that of the school bully. With all your heart you wished you could see what you've become. How had you changed through this turmoil?... Only time would tell you guessed.

Even the flight back to Skyloft through watercolored puff of early morning clouds, your loftwings seemed to represent you even more. You practically forgot your appearance- covered in a crusty, white paste, dirt and blood from numerous creatures -It didn't bother you as much as it used to.

As you landed, glances of awe and curiosity from early risers followed you all the way back through the academy. It must've came as quite the surprise to the Headmaster when three battered and bloody figures burst into his library demanding the location of the most powerful force in the world.

With hesitation, Gaepora looked more closely at you three, "Heavens! Is that ___ I see, and Link and Groose!? What kind of trials has the goddess put you through?"

Link shook his head, "It would be better if it weren't disclosed until we've completed our mission."

The old man's mustache twitched, "Ah... I see... By the way, how is Zelda? Did you find her?"

"She is well, but won't be able to return home quite yet." Link had to take a deep breath to finnish his sentence.

You could see the sparkle of hope in Gaepora's eyes vanish at the news of his daughter, and you pitied him silently. " I see... Well, why have you returned?"

As Link asked about the Triforce, Groose nudged you, "I'm going to get my stuff, don't you dare leave without me..."

Nodding, you saw him off just as the Headmaster gasped, "The Triforce!?... Link, where did you hear that word? Never mind..." He caught his wits, "I truly don't know it's whereabouts, but... Levias does."

"Levias?" You piped in at the sound of the mighty name.

"The great sky spirit with knowledge abound. He lives in the thundercloud, but I would talk to Instructor Owlan. He knows more about Levias than I."

Link

I was relieved to see Zelda was ok, but didn't exactly know why ___ didn't want to come in with me. After all she worked just as hard to get here and make sure Zelda was safe. She didn't look like her normal self when I left her outside with Impa... I'll probably talk to her about it later... When Zelda sealed herself in that amber, at first I was concerned and frightened. It would be decades before she would wake, and who would be there to guard her? Well Impa I guess, but at least she gave me a lot more information about this quest. Finally someone has filled in the details of this thing! I finally know who we are fighting and how dangerous he really is.

Now we must locate the most powerful force in the universe next to the goddess herself! The only person I could think of who would know about it was the Headmaster, and he directed us to Owlan. From what he has been telling us about Levias, he sounds like he's been possessed by something, and isn't too friendly... I'm actually kinda surprised that we've never seen him before on our previous journeys into the thundercloud. I guess he's been there the whole time, and we can only hope it will be easy to take him down. Maybe a pot of pumpkin soup will calm his antics enough.

Groose

Wow! It's been such a long time since I've been above the cloud barrier. The thin, crisp air almost caught me off guard for a second, but it feels good to see familiar faces. I'm not sure if I'll tag along long enough to aid the two of them in their next fight... 'Cause it really isn't my fight! I'll just make a couple errands with them before they have the time to drop me off at the forest temple. Grannie still needs me and someone has to guard Big Ugly! I'm just really glad Zelda is ok and we can do something about this.

Pipit

It's been two days, and still no sign of them... I feel horrid in every way. I'm definitely going to be suspended for neglecting my duties... But I've got to confront both Link and ___! Publicly? Yes. Skyloft needs answers, not just me!!

Ghirahim

Well... I've made it my point to confront that little friend of theirs a few days ago, and it worked like a charm! The boy is torn to shreds inside... I've managed to calm myself enough after my last encounter with ___ and am almost completely healed. Now I can resume my regular investigations. I am rather curious though as to how their next conversation with the knight will go. It looks like they are on their way now...

Armageddon: Skyward Sword (Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें