Chapter 5

Y/N POV

I can't believe this happened!!!! Why?!?!?!?!? Wait.....i didn't hear Garroth dose that mean he didn't hear?!?!?+? I hope so.....Well Im hungry so.......FOOD TIME!!!!! I ran to the kitchen and made a BLT and like the person I am.....I ATE IT ALL!!! Then I just watched a Bunch of youtube.....but then I came up on a channel named Kawwi~Chan......"What?" I say. So I took a look and I saw a Bunch of shipping stuff. Like Aarmau,Travlny......and......S/N (A,N S/N means ship name with gar) omg.... IM GOING TO KILL HER!!! But im to tired to do it right now....ill do it in the morning.......*next morning* ??: GET UP! Y/N:What?? ??:ILL KILL YOU IF YOU DONT COME WITH ME RIGHT NOW!!! I flung my eyes open and i saw a man with a mask on so i couldn't see his face. He smacked my arm and pulled me over to the door. I start to scream but he puts a rag over my mouth.

Time skip to when you wake up

What happened? I open my eyes and see that im in a cage and i was in a basmement? Mabey? I try to yell but i hade a mask over my mouth. What the Hell just happened.....

(A,N Sorry that this took so long!! And sorry for the short chapter!! I will have the next chapter will be tomorrow I PROMISE!!!!! I love ya all and peace out!!!✌✌✌)