Chapter 5

Harry's P.O.V

I couldn't sleep and It wasn't just because of the loud thunder and lightning. Just thinking of the fact that Liam and Zayn are able to be happily together just upsets me.

I know, I know that sounds awful, but let me explain. I just wish Louis and I could have that. But I know he doesn't feel the same way, I wonder if I felt this way about him before the accident. Like maybe since I don't remember anything, I might of forgot I'm fighting these feelings? I don't know. This whole Louis thing is stressing me out. I just wish I knew how he felt.

I heard my door slowly creek open and I immediately shut my eyes. Maybe if I pretend to be asleep they'll go away? "Hazza? Are you awake?" I knew that thick accent anywhere. Louis. My eyes shot open and I sat up.

"Yeah I'm awake, what's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Well you see, I know you don't remember but I'm afraid of thunder, so I was wondering if I could sleep with you tonight?" YES, YES, YES!  A THOUSAND TIMES YES!

"Sure, Louis." I smiled warmly, lifting the covers to come in. The sound of thunder entered the room and Louis ran under my covers. Then a streak of lightning lit up the sky causing Louis to  cuddled up to me even more, if possible.

"Thank you Hazzabear." He said into my chest. "It means a lot."

"Anything for you, Louis" I smiled.

"Hey I have a question."

"Shoot." I replied.

"How come you don't call me by my nicknames, just my actual name?"

"I don't know I guess, since I technically just met you a couple days ago I didn't feel comfortable using them." I smiled sheepishly.

"Well I think you should use them. I miss hearing that deep, beautiful  voice of yours say them." He said causing me to blush.

"Okay...boobear." I said feeling weird as I said it.

"That's always been your favorite, considering it's the one that annoys me the most." He shook his head. Wait a minute.

*flashback*
"Mum, I would like you to meet my best mate, Harry." Louis introduced me as Jay stuck her hand for me to shake.

"Very nice to meet you Jay. I've heard a lot about you." I smiled my dimples becoming noticeable.

"Oh trust me, Harry. Boobear has told me plenty of things about you." She winked at Louis.

"Mum! Don't call me that." Louis grumbled, blushing deeply. We sat down to eat our lunch, which consisted of multiple embarrassing stories about Louis. Once Louis had enough we left.

"Well that we embarrassing." Louis grumbled.

"Oh come on it wasn't that bad...boobear." I teased.

"Don't you dare, styles." He pointed a finger at me.

"Too late it's stuck now...boobear." I teased once more.

"Fine. But only you and my mum can call me that no one else." He said sternly "my mum only because she's my mum, and you only because your cute." He winked and we drove off.

*end of flashback*

"I started to call you boobear because when I met your mom she called you it and you
got embarrassed by it." I stated and Louis shot up.