Chapter 2

Louis' P.O.V

"Hey Louis? It's time to get out the car." A voice said but I just replied with a grunt refusing to open my eyes. "Could you erm, get off my lap?" That made my eyes open immediately. I shot up to see Harry's green eyes staring back at me.

"Oh, um sorry I didn't mean to, I just–"

"Louis, it's fine I just kind of need to get out of the car." He said unbuckling his seat belt and climbing out of the car, but not moving any further towards the hotel. Was he waiting for me? That made my heart flutter.

"Aren't you going to go inside?" I ask chuckling.

"Um, amnesia? I Don't know where my room is." He replied and I wanted to hit myself right then and there. Of course. Why would he be waiting for me? He doesn't think of me that way.

"Oh right. Well, let's head inside then." I said grabbing his hand and ignoring the sparks that were shooting up my arm. We walked into our room and Harry turned to see I was still there. He gave me a confused look. "We share this room." I answer before he even asks. He nods his head before kicking  his shoes off and placing them by the door. "By the way your suitcase is the black and green one." I said to him while removing my clothes considering I sleep in my boxers. After I completely removed my clothing, I climbed into bed and got under the covers.

"Hey Louis?" Harry yelled, while rummaging through his suitcase. I respond with a simple 'hhmm'. "Why do I not have any pajamas?"

"Oh you don't really wear pajamas, you usually just sleep in your underwear." I said, as he mumbled a barely audible 'oh alright'. He began to strip off his clothes and I can't help but stare at him.

"Like what you see?" Harry asked, with a grin playing on his lips.

I was lost for words. What excuse could I come up with for staring at his practically naked body. Easy, there wasn't one. "N-no I was um j-just–"

"Louis, chill I was just kidding. But you sure do stutter a lot." He stated with a laugh. I faked a smile and didn't  say any thing else. Harry climbed into bed next to me and we both laid down silently in the dark. "Hey Louis? Are you still awake?" Harry asked and I nodded before I realize he couldn't see me.

"Yeah, I'm awake." I responded, propping my self up on my elbows and turning on the lamp on the bedside table. Harry sat up and moved back till he hit the headboard. "Do you want to talk about someth–"

"Who's Larry?" He asked cutting me off. My eyes widened shocked by his question.

"W-what?" I asked still confused.

"I was on my tweeter? I think that's what it's called. And all in my feed was post saying 'Larry is real' with the picture Liam took of us attached." He said looking down at his lap, not daring to look up at me.

"Well first of all, it's Twitter. But the Larry thing is basically a theory the fan have that me and you are in a relationship." I said, my stomach doing a  somersault at the thought of me and Harry being a couple.

"Oh I get it. So Larry is Louis and Harry combined?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Wait what reason do people have for saying we're in a relationship?"

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Well obviously they have to have some reason to believe that were in a relationship." He said, as if it's the most obvious thing ever.  

"Um well I'm not really sure. I've never really looked into there reasoning behind saying we're a couple." I lied. Of course I've looked into all the Larry stuff. I've seen the manips and fan fictions, but there's no way I'm telling him that. He frowned and I couldn't stand to see him sad.  "But I bet we could probably find it on YouTube!" I stated and his frown immediately turned into a smile. I grabbed  my laptop and type in Larry proof. I clicked on the first video that popped up, which I just so happened to have already seen... Three times.