Chapter 6: round two!!

The morning after I woke up and he was sleeping so peacefully. I kissed his chest and just moved my fingers across his face. He woke up suddenly and kissed me . I got on top of him and kissed his neck and chest. He grabbed my ass and I felt his hands. I took down my hair since I had it wrapped up and I sat on his dick not realizing that he didn't have a condom but, he quickly pulled on a condom and I went in. I rode him making the headboard squeak and i started moaning a bit hoping to not wake the kids and he kissed my stomach and nipples. Licking and sucking on them. I felt so much pleasure that I wanted to suck his dick. I licked around the head and whipped my tongue on it. Every touch made him shake, and then I deep throated his chocolate dick and I felt his Dick getting big and hard. I sucked it harder and I felt his cum bursting through my mouth and swallowed. It felt weird going down but I didn't mind. He flipped me over grabbing my hair and fucked my ass up so good. I moaned louder and he quickly held my throat as he kept fucking me like crazy. I felt him about to bust and he and I just laid on each other.

" damn nigga you got me feeling good!" Kahlil said, in his sexy voice.

" nah you made a nigga wanting that dick and I just couldn't help myself!" Ameer said, as he kissed him.

" what time is it ?" Kahlil asked as he let Ameer lay on his chest.

Ameer reached for his phone by the night stand and noticed he was late for work.

" FUCK!!" Ameer said, as he got up.

" what's wrong?" Kahlil asked, sitting up from the bed.

" I'm late damn!" Ameer said, as he was heading to the bathroom.

" look, Ameer calm down.. I can get the kids ready for school and get dressed myself.. And I can drive you there myself!" Kahlil said, as he caressed Ameer face in his hands.

" Kahlil you make a nigga want to just stay in... I don't know what to say!" Ameer said, smiling.

" you don't got to say anything just take a shower and I'll get the kids ready!" Kahlil said, as he slapped his ass.

Ameer looked back smiling seductively. Kahlil wanted to shower with him but had to get his kids ready.

Kahlil found his underwear and out them on and went downstairs and his kids were already up. Watching tv.

" what y'all doing up?" Kahlil asked his kids well, we sortve heard some noise and so we just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep!" His kids said.

Kahlil didn't know what to say; so he just made up something.

" my bad y'all I guess was snoring real loud!" Kahlil confessed.

" anyway get ready kids we got to go to school." Kahlil said.

" but we don't have anything to wear!" His kids complained.

" hmm well I'm sure we can find something. "
Kahlil said, as he went back up stairs.

Kahlil got to Ameer's room and noticed Ameer drying off and Kahlil looked at Ameer sexy body and just wanted to fuck him senseless but held his composure.

" hey, my kids don't have any clothes to wear and u may be late twice I have to stop by my place."
Kahlil explained.

" Kahlil it's all good, I actually have some clothes for them.. You see I let my niece and nephew stay over and sometimes I would shop for them and they would leave clothes over so I'm sure they can find something to wear and as for you.. You can wear some of my clothes, as well!" Ameer said, as he kissed Kahlil on the cheek.

" are you sure! Because we don't want to intrude on you!" Kahlil said.

" Kahlil chill out get the kids dressed and yourself so we can. Okay?!" Ameer said; smiling as he was changing.

" wow thanks again!" Kahlil said, as he found some clothes searching through his drawer. Ameer showed him where he keeps his niece and nephew clothing and he got his dressed.

    They all left for the day