Chiba x reader

"Chiba wait you're dropped this" (yn) picked up the anti-sensei knife and handed it to the despondent boy with a wink "(yn)-chan thank you for always looking out for me I want you to always watch me and you will see then how I can shoot my way even into your heart" Chiba then grab (yn) and lifted her chin ever so slightly to the perfect spot for him to lean in and.......
"(Yn)-chan. (Yn)-CHAN WAKE UP!" Fuwa deciding the only other otaku in the class had enough sleep and slammed a book on her head
"FUWA WHAT THE FU-" (yn) mouth was then covered by a tentacle
"(Yn)-San! Cursing is not very becoming of my dearest students! And Fuwa the next time you yell when I'm teaching it will cost you one whole manga as me the beloved main character!" Korosensei silenced the sleep deprived young girl and her questionable best friend as the class snickered.
As a few minutes past Fuwa sneakily slipped a note on to your desk somehow without your teacher noticing.
[ so who were u dreaming about bc that make] out session with your desk was getting pretty [steamy 030- ya best bish]
You're face suddenly lit up in a flare 'HOW IN THE HELL DOES SHE SEE THESE THINGS!!!' screaming in your head trying hoping only she saw. Quickly writing back you say
[ come on like you don't know already and it will only forever be a dream ;-; he either is too dense or doesn't care about how I keep trying to get closer to him-the better bish]

As class went on Fuwa tried to get your hopes up about your crush with amazing hair and the hottest eyes that he keeps hidden.
"OH MY GOODNESS LOOK AT THAT IS LUNCH TIME! I'm off to China to eat for today and no stealing anything I bring back karma!"
Korosensei then rushed out the window. You sighed heavily unaware what your best friend had in mind for this lunch till she dragged you to the classes shed "Fuwaaaa I'm tired and hungry let me gooooooo" but your words had no effect and you were too tired to try anything. "(Yn) your going to be the start of my first romance manga just you wait!" Fuwa exclaimed and before you could even respond she threw you in the shed and locked it
"Fuwa! What the he-" slipping on a banana peel that was somehow managed to come in the shed with you.

"LORD KAY WHY CANT YOU JUST LET ME CURSE"  READER-SAN WHY ARE YOU BREAKING THE FORTH WALL LIKE THIS

You sighed again heavily going to sit in the corner of the cramped shed and started thinking about how you could get Fuwa back for this when you eventually get out of here. Hearing a turning lock you quickly shot up only to be pushed down again by a human body hitting your head on the ground and the noise of the door slamming shut again.
"Owwww my stupid head!" you cried out
"I'm sorry that's my fault (Yn)" quickly realizing the monotone voice that made your heart almost shoot out of your chest "C-Chiba! Oh my god I'm so sorry that Fuwa did this!" Quickly sitting up with the boy and covering your face with your hands.  " it's ok I didn't hurt you right?" Chiba said with only the slightest concern in his voice and reached for your head feeling if any bumps came along.
He stopped when he saw your blood red cheeks "Theres no need to be embarrassed (Yn)"
"There's a lot of reasons to be embarrassed right now" you said softer then normal hoping your voice wouldn't crack with how angry and upset you felt at the moment and how you might not be able to face your crush after this.
You open your fingers for your eyes to look at him seeing he was blushing a bit too it was almost unnoticeable from his long hair
"Why are you blushing Chiba if you think there's nothing to be embarrassed about?"
You questioned and his cheeks show some more of a rosy red color. "I just remembered how your friend was talking about how we were apparently her otp? I think that's what she called it?" At that moment you felt for sure you were going to kill your beloved best friend bringing ur fist to your sides and clenching them. "What does otp mean (Yn)?" Immediately you forgot how to speak.
"W-w-well it's like boy girl big heart and yay love! BUT IT IT CAN BE BOTH BOYS OR JUST FEMALES TOO!" You then regretted opening your mouth and started slapping yourself in your mind. Then next thing that happened made your whole day maybe even your whole life. Chiba started to chuckle "Now I get why others like to tease you. Your cute like this." He then thought about what he said and turned his face the other way while yours somehow got redder then ever before. Without thinking and just acting on your wants you kissed Chibas cheek. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do that! I mean I really wanted to but I didn't want to make you uncomfortable!" you quickly word vomiting hoping you didn't mess things up.
He then took your hand as you were freaking out and kissed it. And that made you quite outside but the inside of you was screaming wondering if Fuwa ever woke you up in the first place. " I liked it" he stated leaning to your face getting closer and closer until...
"I KNEW IT MY OTP" your best friend came busting in with Rio beside her taking a video. Having enough with your best friend you got up and chased her out of the shed yelling how you were going to kill her

Chiba sighed seeing you run out after Fuwa and Rio laughing and following you. "I guess I'll just have to get that kiss next time."
————————-

KAY: IM BACK AFTER YEARS BABY
Karma: go back home you smell bad
Kay: NO I DONT I SMELL LIKE WRITER MATERIAL AND YOU SMELL LIKE SALT
Nagisa: welcome back Kay-chan
Kay: THANK YOU MY CINNAMON ROLL ANYWAY HAVE A GOOD DAY IM OUT NOW BAIIII AND PLZ COME BACK AND READ MORE