Karma x assassin reader

"Ne (y/n) why don't you eat with the class." the red-hair devil asked you
"Well Akabane-kun you know that I am a assassin here to kill Koro-sensei not have friends and ect."

He didn't like your answer nor did he like that you were emotionless really. He wanted to see your weak side, wanted to be stronger than you. All you want is to get this job done but unlikely of you, you caught his attention.

"(Y/n)-chan let's make a bet who ever can hurt koro-sensei first get to tell the other one two thing to do." be honest this bet was a bit interesting to you, after all these types of bets were your specialty. "Alright I'll take you up on that offer but anything can be used to hurt him."

Thinking of the plans that would make a normal person drop shitless. Then you noticed Karma having a evil grin
"Make sure to not go back on your word."

(Time skip \(•w•)/)

It was time to go home and while packing up your stuff you see Karma talking to Koro-sensei, then sensei saying "go head Karma" and Karma takes off a tentacle "EHHHHHH!" You yell. Karma came over to you "I won miss assassin (y/n)" he said in a dominant-like voice.

"B-but you just ask him and told him about the bet." "And you said that we can use anything and I told him that too" he stated smirking. "Uggh alright what do you want" he thought about this a little.

"I want you to start opening up to everyone and want you to go on a date with me"

"WHATTTTT I-I-I" you started to stutter and he chuckled
Then next thing you know KARMA IS KISSING YOU ON YOUR LIPS. You decide to just let this happen and kiss him back after all he did say to open up and you did have a little crush on him.
Maybe opening up would be a good thing.
--------------------
Author/Kay: First is done sorry if it's bad or to short haven't done this stuff before.I will try to make it longer!
Maehara: You could have done better if it was Maehara x Kay
Kay: S-SHUT UP BAKA!
Karma: Yeah it would obviously be better if it was a Karma x Kay
Kay: N-NOT YOU T-TOO KARMA!
WELL BEFORE THIS GOES ANYWHERE ELSE YOU CAN REQUEST ANYTHING BAI
Karma and Maehara: WAIT WERE NOT DONE YET!
While their arguing
Isogai: Cya Reader-chan hope to see you again" IKEMEN SMILE