chapter 1: flash back

(Y/N) point of view

You woke up to your older brother Noah pulling the covers off you whom was 23 and still hasn't moved the fuck out... What a loser you thought as you finally opened your eyes to give him a death stare. You pushed him out the door and closed it behind him.

"Faggot!" He yelled laughing and running away down the hall.

You sighed and looked at the time on your phone. 7:46 you read in your head.

You had to be at school by 8:20, but you didn't really care about being late. You hated going to school, if you had a choice you would rather die then go. Ever since the whole incident with your ex boyfriend it was hell. You had to see him in 4 classes, at lunch, in the morning and after school. People made fun of you due to the stupid video he made about you on his channel, even though they didn't know half of the story.. Idiots you thought to yourself. You quickly hoped in the shower to just relax and get ready finally, but you couldn't stop thinking about what happen the night before you broke up with Bryan.

— flashback —
You guys were at a party and somewhat drunk, enjoying yourself but you knew he wouldn't get to drunk to do what the fuck he did. Stupid I know I'm only 18 and drinking but chill i was trying to have a good time. You walked into a room to find Bryan being kissed by two ugly ass bitches as he was grasping there asses. He was obviously kissing them back you could just tell, and you were disgusted. your heart broke at every time you remember him saying I love you. To you...no one else. Was it fake? You didn't know what to say so you ran out crying and went home, wishing he didn't see you. The next day you broke up with him.

— end of flashback —

Your eyes started to water and you slowly got out the shower to get dressed. The topic was a really hard topic for you. I never explained why I broke up with him I just did. I didn't wanna be hurt anymore so I let him go, but ever since then I can't stop thinking about him and how much I miss him. Bryan and I knew each other for 4 years and we were best friends till we fell in love and became 'goals' said everyone, but I guess it wasn't made to last? I didn't wanna think about it anymore so I shook it off and finished getting dressed. You wore black high waisted shorts with a zayn zombie shirt and a jean jacket. You looked down at the notification that popped up on your phone.

(F/N)  : hey (Y/N), where the fuck are you??

You laughed and replied with "I'll be there in 10 mins. See ya dude."

You ran down the stairs and grabbed an apple before saying goodbye to your brother and dad.  You only lived with you dad and brother, since your mom and dad divorced 3 years ago. Ever since she wasn't really in your life but you could careless. You hopped in your car and drove to school.

                    — time skip to school —

You finally got to school at 8:33 somewhat late but people were still just pulling into the school parking lot. You seen (F/N) waiting for you at the benches. She was your only actual friend who didn't leave you after the whole Bryan shit. 

"Hey" I said poking her shoulder "Let's go!"

She looked up at me and smiled and gave me a hug, "hey you finally came." She said pulling away from the hug.

"Yeah, I wasn't really up to it today. I kept thinking about some stuff but I'll be fine."

The two of you walked into the school and went to your lockers, hers was on the other side of the school and wow great yours was close to Bryan's. You sighed and made your way to your locker. As soon as you were about to do your combo someone bumped into you.

                       BRYAN'S POV

"Shit hey... Uh (Y/N)." I said embarrassed looking down and noticed she was wearing the bracelet I got her for our 6month anniversary.

"What do you want?" she snapped at me.

She didn't really seem in the mood to talk to me, I mean considering after the breakup and me posting a video about her which made everything way worse. I understood why she didn't wanna see me or talk to me. I had to admit she was cute when she was mad and I missed her.

I bit my lip and looked at her, "Sorry, but hey do you think we could catch up on things? I-I miss you?" Wtf was I saying, she probably thinks I'm trying to make her feel bad for me and she probably doesn't even care or think about me as much as I think about her. I noticed she was blushing after I said that.

"Uhm, are you okay B? Maybe later I have to get going to class." Fuck I forgot he had the same class as me. she began to blush.

I laughed. I loved when she called me by the nicknames she used to call me, but it made me smile. "Yeah I'm good. Well okay sorry I'll see you in class." I quickly walked to my locker and grabbed my shit.